News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jving

Member Name: jving
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush Line.
 May 18 2022, 03:52:23 PM

Rushed yesterday 5/17 (a Tuesday). My friend arrived at 5:45 and me a few minutes later, we only wanted 1 ticket each. I believe we were 11th-12th in line and about the 16th-17th ticket based on the number of tickets others got. I think the first person arrived around 3:30am. There were only 2-3 people behind us until 6:30/7am and then the line grew a lot more closer to 8am. Not sure how many tickets were sold. We got D17 & D19. Apparently a few of the people behind us were scalpers because we saw them trying to sell tickets outside prior to curtain , that was a bummer to see.

Hamilton Box Seats
 Apr 8 2016, 08:28:21 AM

I just want to say thank you to this board because I was able to get a single ticket for October yesterday! And in the biggest surprise of all, I asked for box seats and he found a ticket in the Orchestra (non-premium). I'm ecstatic! There is a list of available seats, like another poster mentioned. The man in the box office said there are very few tickets left total for the year. But there are a few singles available, you can get lucky!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You