News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fluffy 2

Member Name: Fluffy 2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews  Nov 1 2023, 06:40:53 PM

No slip for Lindsay at tonight’s show, super happy! Was going to be bummed to miss her. 

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Reviews  Mar 27 2023, 04:52:36 PM

I saw the show when Clark was out, so maybe that impacted my viewing of it, but I didn't love it. Overall fairly enjoyable, with some really funny moments from Justin Cooley, but the music left a lot to be desired IMO. 

The book, rather than the music, was my favorite part which is pretty rare. Definitely think this works better as a play than a musical, as the music didn't add anything to story other than (a little) more humor and (a little) more poignancy. There didn'

Stephen Sondheim Dead at 91  Nov 26 2021, 06:38:53 PM

I just saw Assassins on Wednesday, I can’t believe he’s gone. Does anyone know of any vigils or other memorial events going on tonight? I leave the city tomorrow and would love to pay my respects in some way. 

Funniest Scenes in shows  May 27 2020, 02:55:07 PM

I have to say that Hasa Diga Eebowai and the scene leading up to it will always have a special place in my heart. I took my friend, who at the time was literally homeless, in an attempt to cheer her up. I looked over at her and she had tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard. The pure joy she felt was so hilarious and I can't think of anything else that's made me that happy.

Musical/Play Conspiracy Theories?  May 27 2020, 02:02:58 PM

Alex M said: "I’ve always thought about the idea that in Spelling Olives mom is actually pregnant with another mans baby. Which would explain her “9 month spiritual quest” and Olives dad taking out his anger on Olive that he wants to take out on her mother."

Spelling Bee is one of my fave musicals and I never even thought about this, but it makes a ton of sense! When I played Leaf a little fan theory of mine was that he seems to get possessed w

What musical is said to be unpopular and obscure, but actually isn't?  May 27 2020, 11:36:26 AM

Great Comet. The amount of theatre kids I've met who think they're the only ones who know about this show that did fairly well on Broadway and starred Josh freaking Groban is insane. 

For an actual obscure show, first thing that came to mind was [title of show] although that's also debatable, since it also didn't do horrible (I think?) and inspired Now. Here. This. which I would say is almost a spinoff.

Marie's Crisis underage  Jan 23 2019, 11:58:35 PM

TotallyEffed said: "They usually check IDs at the door, especially on weekends."

We’re planning on going around 8pm on a Wednesday

Marie's Crisis underage  Jan 23 2019, 10:52:46 PM

Hi all! My friend and I are going to be in NYC for a day or two in April and we were wanting to go to Marie's Crisis for a bit as we are both big fans of musicals and have always wanted to visit the bar. We are both 18, but if neither of us tries to order any alcohol, will we still be denied entrance? I'm not sure what the law is, but I've walked into a few (small) bars at home in Chicago and as long as we didn't try to order they didn't say anything to us. Is it different

Off-Broadway show for my friend and I?  Jan 3 2019, 10:07:23 AM

Forgot to mention that we are going in March !

Off-Broadway show for my friend and I?  Jan 2 2019, 07:26:00 PM

1. We'd like to spend about 30 dollars at a max, but a little over is fine

2. I am a freshman English major, color me embarrassed! 

Off-Broadway show for my friend and I?  Jan 2 2019, 04:41:49 PM
Me and my friend are going to New York for 1 day (just like in on the town!) and we were wondering if there were any good off-Broadway (or just cheap) shows that are good/popular? I havent really been keeping up on these boards as much as Id like to so I really have no idea. We are both college aged and broke as hell, but we are fans of comedies and dramas a like (we are really cool with anything). Thanks!
Comedic scenes for women  Jul 15 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Hi all! I am currently in a musical revue and I get to suggest some songs/monolouges/scenes to do in it, for myself and my friends. Me and a friend of mine are already singing "Secondary characters" from title of show, but we would love to do some other stuff, maybe not specifically written for women (but it can be!) For example, we were thinking of doing the dead parrot sketch from Monty Python, which isn't tradiational for women but it doesn't really matter. Thank you all!

Inappropriate audience laughter  May 18 2018, 03:08:51 PM
I’ve heard stories of people laughing when Melchior rapes Wendla in SA, probably just because they’re uncomfortable, but still weird.
Comedians you'd like to see take the broadway stage?  May 6 2018, 04:39:06 PM
Mulaney and Kroll have got to come back to broadway!
SNL Les Mis parody  Apr 15 2018, 12:22:55 PM
God bless John Mulaney!
Non singing roles in musicals  Apr 9 2018, 03:26:07 PM
Sir Bedevere from Spamalot
BANDSTAND discount codes?  Jun 18 2017, 11:21:13 PM

Seeing Bandstand this August, really hoping there's a discount out there! Thank a lot in advance.

Delta Airlines pulls sponsorship from Public Theater because of Trump-inspired Julius Caesar  Jun 16 2017, 11:32:57 PM

Image result for because we're delta airlines and life is a nightmare

Creating a Wikipedia page for a broadway actor?  Jan 30 2017, 08:46:41 PM

If you don't know certain information leave it out for now. Wikipedia has many pages of actors with only professional information, it's fine. I don't understand why everyone here is acting like creating a wikipedia page for someone you're a fan of is so insane/weird/creepy. 

I think they're more saying that specifically asking Nic for his birthday and stuff is what's creepy, which I kind of agreed with, which is why I asked, just to see if I was be

Creating a Wikipedia page for a broadway actor?  Jan 30 2017, 08:22:09 PM

Yeah, bad idea on my part. Sorry, thanks all!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You