News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for godlessondheimite2

Member Name: godlessondheimite2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

4th of July poll: Favorite American History Theater That's NOT Hamilton?
 Jul 4 2020, 09:30:05 PM

Parade, Parade, Parade. Then Ragtime, Rags, and Assassins.

BWW Boston Review: Moonbox Productions' PARADE
 Dec 27 2019, 07:34:48 PM

I didn't think it was possible for me to love Parade more, but this was an absolutely shattering, devastating, revelatory experience. I saw it last week and I haven't stopped thinking about it. I'm going back to Boston tomorrow just to see it again (I'm going to see both closing night shows). It's short notice, but if you can see it, I can't recommend it enough.

Hudson the Rush Line Dog
 Apr 7 2017, 09:57:28 AM

Aww! What type of dog is he?

What Broadway
 Aug 4 2016, 03:54:01 PM

Merrily! We'll finally get it right this time!

Most Shocking/Surprising Twist in a Musical? (SPOILERS)
 Aug 4 2016, 03:51:13 PM

He's not here, he's not here...

Most Demanding Role
 Aug 4 2016, 11:13:28 AM

Harrisonmlewis said: "@godless I completely agree, I think Ben Walker should've gotten a nom over Zachary Levi.

"

He definitely should have gotten the role over someone, and I'm leaning towards either Levi or Brightman. I enjoyed Levi in SLM and I didn't see Brightman, but Walker was awe-inspiring. It's a shame he didn't get a nom. 

Most Demanding Role
 Aug 4 2016, 10:28:58 AM

Maybe not the most demanding role in history, but Patrick Bateman required a lot.

Saddest moment in musical
 Aug 1 2016, 09:32:59 AM

Pretty much from "Days and Days" onward, Fun Home becomes a free-fall of sadness and it's magnificent.

Most Demanding Role
 Aug 1 2016, 09:27:45 AM

Harrisonmlewis said: "Seriously though for those of you that haven't seen Dear Evan Hansen that role is vocally, physically, and ESPECIALLY emotionally draining. 8 times a week go Ben Platt.

"

I agree, especially the way Platt is killing it. It can't be easy--I was drained just watching him. I can't imagine living that 8 times a week.

MY HAMILTON CANCELLATION LINE EXPERIENCE AND HOW WE ALL GOT F***ED OVER IN THE END
 Jun 28 2016, 02:24:40 PM

If RENThead had social media, would they be worse than the Hamilfans? Is it possible to be worse than the Hamilfans?

Cats revival seeking real cats
 Jun 16 2016, 12:19:53 PM

Just the thought of it's enough to make you sick!

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
 Jun 16 2016, 12:15:52 PM

VotePeron said: "2 hours and 25 minutes? Thank god. It was 2 hours 50 minutes when I saw it in previews at 2S"

Really? It was 2 hours 25 minutes when I saw it, but I saw its second-to-last night.

Anybody at Book of Mormon yesterday? Orlando line still intact?
 Jun 14 2016, 08:47:15 AM

Nic Rouleau tweeted about this, which LizzieCurry posted. He kept it, although I'm sure there was some added poignancy. I'm wondering if the cast addressed it after the show, though.

Anybody at Book of Mormon yesterday? Orlando line still intact?
 Jun 14 2016, 08:47:14 AM

Nic Rouleau tweeted about this, which LizzieCurry posted. He kept it, although I'm sure there was some added poignancy. I'm wondering if the cast addressed it after the show, though.

American Psycho - if you LIKED it, post here
 Jun 6 2016, 01:37:06 PM

I loved it.

The sum of its magnificent parts didn't quite add up to a magnificent whole, but it was daring, bold, and damn entertaining. I saw it three times--I love an underdog. And they could have knocked someone off the Best Actor Nominee list, because Walker deserved a nomination at the very least. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You