News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BrownHairedSinger

Member Name: BrownHairedSinger
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Resale Tickets
 May 20 2016, 04:45:21 PM

You are going to have fees on top of the resale prices wherever you go.  When looking at StubHub make sure you are looking at the prices with the fees included.  When I bought mine, I just went with Ticketmaster.  I was only in town a couple of days and didn't want to take the chance of the fake tickets.  I also waited until day of at 5:15 to buy them.  Still paid a bunch, but my seats were amazing. Center Row M. I was eye level with the cast on stage. This week I

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 May 18 2016, 07:58:26 PM

Having watched the tickets a lot, it seems that sometimes sellers will take them off of Ticketmaster and put them up on StubHub and vice versa.  Whichever one seems to be selling best. 

The fees on Ticketmaster are around 17% over the shown price and I think they are pretty comparable on StubHub.  On the Ticketmaster if you look at the list view and click details, you can see all of the fees.  On StubHub  you can click the box under options (top right of t

Waitress Without Mueller
 May 16 2016, 08:20:49 AM

I was in the back of the orchestra. 

Strong female solo songs for graduation?
 May 16 2016, 08:16:14 AM

It's an oldie but A Quiet Thing from Flora And The Red Menace.

When it all come true
Just the way you planned
It's funny but the bells don't ring
It's a quiet thing
When you hold the world
In your trembling hand
You think you'd hear a choir singing
But it's a quiet thing
There are no exploding fire works
Where's the roaring of the crowd
Maybe it's the strange new atmosphere
Way up here

Waitress Without Mueller
 May 16 2016, 08:04:39 AM

Went to Waitress on Saturday night and had the understudy for Jessie Mueller. And in my opinion it really suffered. I think it was only her 2nd performance in the role, the first being the matinee. There was no nuance to it. I think it highlighted the weakness of the show overall. The supporting cast was decent, yet over the top and slapstick. And the sound mixing was just awful. I couldn't hear anyone unless it was just a solo instrument or the singer was belting.  Highly disap

Waitress - Cheap Resale
 May 6 2016, 02:08:01 PM

gypsy101 said: "they won't you lower them any more? I didn't know they did that

Yeah, I tried to lower them and they told me I had to stay above a certain amount.  Maybe because the theater still has some premium tickets available.  Not sure. 

Waitress - Cheap Resale
 May 6 2016, 12:29:02 PM

Hairspray0901 said: "BrownHairedSinger said: "Well I paid face value - for the tickets - I'm not getting $171 - you can thank ticketmaster for the extra fees. 

"

Ok, well, when someone goes to buy your resale tickets, the price per ticket comes to $200. You can buy them online on ticketmaster right now, for face value, for less money than that. There are also a few discount codes floating around which would lower t

Waitress - Cheap Resale
 May 6 2016, 12:20:01 PM

macnyc said: "If you could change your subject line to Hamilton-Cheap Resale, you'd find lots of buyers.

Including me! 

"

Waitress - Cheap Resale
 May 6 2016, 12:14:01 PM

Well I paid face value - for the tickets - I'm not getting $171 - you can thank ticketmaster for the extra fees. 

Waitress - Cheap Resale
 May 6 2016, 12:07:06 PM

I accidentally bought tickets for Waitress for this Saturday (May 7, 8p)  instead of the Saturday that I wanted - don't ask late night ticket buying. I put them up for resale on Ticketmaster so you know they are legit & I'm selling them below my cost 

Two seats, but not together (but close). 

Row P Seat 112

Row Q Seat 110

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You