News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bucky3

Member Name: bucky3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best 54 Below Show  Jun 26 2017, 09:42:39 PM

Live sing through of "Hitlist' from Smash with Jeremy Jordan, Andy Mientus and Krysta Rodriguez. It was amazing!!

2017 Tony Bingo  Jun 11 2017, 06:18:06 AM

These are great!  Thanks and happy viewing!

lottery winner-code Groundhog Day Sat night  Apr 29 2017, 12:08:28 AM

You are both welcome. I'm very glad the lottery tickets went to good use.   Enjoy the show!!

lottery winner-code Groundhog Day Sat night  Apr 28 2017, 06:49:52 PM

Hi,

I won the lottery for tomorrow night's (Saturday) performance for Groundhog Day.  Unfortunately, (for me) I cannot attend the show.   I thought maybe someone else could use the code:

You've won tickets to GROUNDHOG DAY for the Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 8:00PM performance! To claim your 2 ticket(s)*, go here and use the one-time use code 20z9WBam.

Hello Dolly seating advice  Apr 24 2017, 10:23:31 PM

Hi, I'm not familiar with the theater and would appreciate any advice.  Assuming my max per ticket is approx $200, what is the best seat choice: box seat, side front orch, back center orch or front mez? (Would rather pay less if anyone can recommend a good, less expensive seat/section.)  Thanks so much!

BroadwayCon ticket for sale  Jan 16 2017, 04:58:48 PM

BroadwayCon ticket for sale  Jan 15 2017, 08:13:13 PM

I purchased a three-day pass for my daughter, who due to a production at her school, is sadly unable to attend.  There are no refunds, but according to BroadwayCon, it is fine to resell and then transfer tickets via their website. I paid $274 for the three days. If anyone interested, please send me a message with your offer. Thanks.

new batch of Hamilton tix  Nov 9 2016, 12:35:07 AM

On sale tomorrow at 10 am. (My apologies if this has already been posted.) 

Top 5 Musicals?  Oct 19 2016, 12:06:50 AM

Hamilton

Fun Home

Rent

Dear Evan Hansen

A Chorus Line

Also... Hairspray, Last Five Years, In the Heights

$30.90 Tick, Tick Boom Tix  Sep 28 2016, 10:26:12 PM

You're welcome. Happy to help!

$30.90 Tick, Tick Boom Tix  Sep 27 2016, 08:58:13 PM

Kind of frustrated as I paid full price but for those who haven't...

Get Tickets!

Use Code: TR3090
Discounted Tix: $30.90
Valid for Performances 10/4/16 - 10/9/16

Call 212-947-8844
www.telechargeoffers.com
Offer Ends Sunday!

Sept 6 Hamilton ticket for sale  Aug 28 2016, 01:10:55 PM

I have one Box C (closest box to stage) ticket for sale for the Sept. 6, 7pm show. (Purchased last fall for my son who will unfortunately be out of town, I will be using remaining two tickets.)  Not face value (sorry, attempting to recoup some of the money spent on his replacement ticket), but reasonable. Please PM if interested. Thx.

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 10 2016, 07:40:59 PM

I would also love a code. If anyone has one that will go to waste, please send it my way and thanks!!! 

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 8 2016, 11:55:32 PM

Three seats (three tickets) per box.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 25 2016, 01:03:59 AM

steins said: ":) great catch. trip booked. will report when in line :)

Hi guys!   steins- wow!

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 19 2016, 03:46:54 PM

HAMFAN Thanks for sharing your interpretation of the evening. What had been written previously didn't really coincide with my own personal experience- that the SOLD guys were at all times professional, respectful and followed the rules.  (I also find it difficult to believe that they ever 'left for hours at a time' as has been written in the past.)

I'm glad you got your tickets and enjoyed the show.

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 04:38:10 PM

chowbi said: "bethok said: " 

"

01:15 AM - Arrive at Richard Rodgers theatre. There is a couple already set up (I later find out that they arrived around midnight). If any of you have been in/at the theatre, it's the door to the left of the main entrance, where people can walk out from the coat check. This couple (wisely) brought a thick duvet and huge fluffy pillows.

"

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 09:14:42 AM

MISH2 said: "Martin4au said: "To everyone who shares their line stories THANK YOU! I plan on trying with my daughter in the near future.

Do we think line sitters are disappearing only because the cost of the additional sitter and ticket? Really getting close to the cost of resale, and risk of not getting tickets, or just that SOLD is moving on to other ventures. .....

.....Going to have to find out what a Cronut is $60/pair???

I think it's still cheaper to use a line sitter for the quality of seat you get.  Not sure how many hours they now require on line.  I've heard anywhere from 20 to 30.  Let's say it's 24.  So that's $480 for the line sitter, plus $354 for 2 tickets (yours and his).  That's $834, but the orchestra seats they seem to be getting are the best seats in the house.  (BTW "premium" seats at $477 are not necessarily better or even as good as the house seats.  House seats are held until the last minute in case they're needed for a VIP or someone connected to a member of the cast or production team and are regular orchestra price, $177.)  If the linesitter is able to get an SRO ticket for himself as in a recent example, your cost would be down to around $700.  Still much less than the going price on Stubhub for an orchestra seat in the first 10 rows. Just took a quick look and a row F orchestra seat for tonight is $1500.  

However, the majority of people can't/won't pay either $700 or $1500.  So if you have someone else who is willing to linesit in exchange for your buying them their ticket, your cost goes down to $354.  More manageable for just about everyone.

As for the cronut?  It's a pastry made at the Dominique Ansel bakery and it's a cross between a donut and croissant.  I guess for some people it's worth $30.  But the real question, is it worth the calories?  

However, his recipe for salted caramel apple pie that was in New York Magazine around the holidays was out of this world, and DEFINITELY worth the time to make!

http://nymag.com/listings/recipe/caramel-apple-pie/

This is a wonderful added benefit to getting tickets on the cancellation line. Last night we were seated in the 9th row. Comparable tickets on resale sites are in the $1500+ range. 

"

"

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 09:00:41 AM

Hamilton Cancellation Line  May 18 2016, 08:48:25 AM

MISH2 said: "
okay so around 4:30pm we are moved to the other side of the theater and 3 people are given tickets (i am assuming lottery cancelations because what else is given at that time?) now i am numbe

Thanks for the info.  I do have a question.

If someone wants 2 tickets and they are offered at around 5 p.m. (as above), can they get the 2 tickets if their plus one hasn't arrived yet?  I know once it's time to enter the theate

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You