new batch of Hamilton tix

bucky3
#1new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 12:35am

On sale tomorrow at 10 am. (My apologies if this has already been posted.) 

Lucky Mom2 Profile Photo
Lucky Mom2
#2new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:40am

I bought $199 tickets for Orch Row L for Oct 1 2017. I'm ok with the price but hope the show is as hot then as it is now. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#3new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:48am

Trump has already taken the economy down to a point where you can sit in row L for $199?!? 

Lucky Mom2 Profile Photo
Lucky Mom2
#4new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:52am

LOL - forgot to mention Orch Right side!

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#5new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:53am

I got row A center mezz for August 2017 for $179. I'm very very pleased.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#6new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:55am

Lucky Mom2 said: "I bought $199 tickets for Orch Row L for Oct 1 2017. I'm ok with the price but hope the show is as hot then as it is now. 

"

Isn't the point that you ENJOY IT, as opposed to it being "the show" to see?  (And seeing how fast tickets seem to be flying out, I don't think you have to worry.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#7new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:55am

Yeah, Hamilton, thanks for the heads up. It isn't like I could have known in advance and put money in my savings to finally buy tickets for me and my friend.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#8new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 10:59am

You did know it was inevitable that new tix would be released, right?  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#9new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 11:15am

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Yeah, Hamilton, thanks for the heads up. It isn't like I could have known in advance and put money in my savings to finally buy tickets for me and my friend."

It wasn't a surprise, but they tend to not give a ton of heads up...

https://twitter.com/HamiltonMusical/status/795838628144566272

Lucky Mom2 Profile Photo
Lucky Mom2
#10new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 11:34am

dramamama611 said: 
Isn't the point that you ENJOY IT, as opposed to it being "the show" to see?  (And seeing how fast tickets seem to be flying out, I don't think you have to worry.)

I'm sure that my daughter and I will love it - but if tickets are available at TKTS for a discount by then, I would be pretty upset. Obviously I know that will not happen and I do feel like I got good seats for the money.

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#11new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 11:38am

It won't be on TKTS. Enjoy the amazing show.

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#12new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 11:49am

dramamama611 said: "You did know it was inevitable that new tix would be released, right?  

"

Yeah, but I thought much much later

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#13new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 12:03pm

The last batch went on sale to the general public Sept. 28, so this did seem early to me. 

Today, I kept getting an error message that said try again later. I had to log out of my account and change the date I wanted tickets for. Weird. Anyone else encounter that?

Updated On: 11/9/16 at 12:03 PM

bwayandstuff
#14new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 12:38pm

Hi guys,

So I just purchased 10 tickets. 5 pairs for 5 different dates over the summer to be given to friends/family so that they can give them to friends/family as gifts. To be clear, none of these tickets were for me and I was not trying to be greedy. After purchasing I realized the ticket limit was lowered to 6 but the wording was different. It said maximum aggregate tickets and I'm not sure what that implies. I am totally ok with the excess being released, that's my bad. I called Ticketmaster right away to explain to them my situation and the person I talked to assured me that I was ok because I bought tickets for separate dates aka separate events but I don't believe that. Any body have any advice for my situation (besides checking the limit first new batch of Hamilton tix )

neonlightsxo
#15new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 12:40pm

Hopefully the person you spoke to put a note on your order. I don't know if that's something they have the ability to do but otherwise, it may get cancelled....

bwayandstuff
#16new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 12:43pm

I am going to call again in a few minutes. I'd rather just cancel 2 orders and call it a day but he assured me I was fine. Ticketmaster has the absolute worst customer service.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#17new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 1:06pm

bwayandstuff said: "I am going to call again in a few minutes. I'd rather just cancel 2 orders and call it a day but he assured me I was fine. Ticketmaster has the absolute worst customer service.

The wording is pretty clear on the limits. I don't know why you would be confused. The six ticket limit applies to the new batch that was released, and I'm assuming that "aggregate" means the total number you can buy, whether in one order or multiple ones

Ticket Limits
There is a 6 (six) ticket limit per order. Maximum aggregate ticket limit for performances 8/15-17 - 11/20-17 is 6 tickets.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

Updated On: 11/9/16 at 01:06 PM

10086sunset
#18new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 1:08pm

Anyone else surprised these were put on sale so shortly after the last on sale date in Sept?

neonlightsxo
#19new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 1:20pm

No.

bwayandstuff
#20new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 1:27pm

macnyc said: "bwayandstuff said: "I am going to call again in a few minutes. I'd rather just cancel 2 orders and call it a day but he assured me I was fine. Ticketmaster has the absolute worst customer service.

The wording is pretty clear on the limits. I don't know why you would be confused. The six ticket limit applies to the new batch that was released, and I'm assuming that "aggregate" means the total number you can buy, whether in one order or multiple ones

Ticket Limits
There is a 6 (six) ticket limit per order. Maximum aggregate ticket limit for performances 8/15-17 - 11/20-17 is 6 tickets.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

"

I was confused because the representative I talked to told me different.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#21new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 1:31pm

The wording I quoted was from the site. Also, it may differ each time a new batch is on sale. Other people on BWW in the same situation had their extra tickets just canceled by TM without being able to say which ones they would prefer to keep. Maybe you'll be luckier!

Updated On: 11/9/16 at 01:31 PM

neonlightsxo
#22new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 1:37pm

I just bought tickets this morning and the wording that macnyc shared is very clear on the top of the page. I don't really see how anyone could miss it.

Hairspray0901
#23new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 2:32pm

Just bought tickets for late October....My Dad will finally get to see it! lol. Front row mezz. Hope leg room isn't too bad. Can't be any worse than it was in orchestra row L!

bwayandstuff
#24new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 2:46pm

neonlightsxo said: "I just bought tickets this morning and the wording that macnyc shared is very clear on the top of the page. I don't really see how anyone could miss it.

"

I have puencased Hamilton tickets online before and I ALWAYS check the limits before purchasing. Today I happened to be away from my computer and bought mine on my phone. I spent a few minutes looking for ticket limits and couldn't find them on my phone. If anyone can find where they're listed on the app please let me know. If not, I may have a case to get all of them refunded.

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
#25new batch of Hamilton tix
Posted: 11/9/16 at 2:53pm

On the app, after you navigate to the performance you want, on the page where you select the number of tickets, there is a little i in a circle in the top right corner. If you click on that, scroll to the bottom, and there in a gray box is the ticket limit info.

Not easy to find! But it's there.

Videos