News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MinnieFay

Member Name: MinnieFay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Encores PTP code?  Oct 2 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Has anyone received a PTP Encores code?  If so would it be possible for you to PM me?  Thanks!!

FOR SALE: 2 Tickets to GROUNDHOG DAY First Preview (3/16)  Mar 13 2017, 02:49:32 PM

Actor2 said: "Hi All,

Unfortunately cannot make the preview on Thursday at 8PM and am looking to sell. Great seats.

Orchestra C, Row B, Seats 109 & 110

Face value for all the other previews is $159 each, so I'm looking for $318 or best offer. No fees if you get them from me instead of Ticketmaster. PM me if interested.

Hi Actor2 ---

Thanks

Hello Dolly -Invited Dress Rehearsals-  Mar 13 2017, 11:25:06 AM

There have been NO INVITED DRESS REHEARSALS!

Sunday in the Park with George performances  Mar 10 2017, 05:47:37 PM

Glittergrrl said: "Wait. What? Who has next week off? When?"

EVERYONE is off next week.  There are no shows the entire week.

Why are preview shows at 8 and why Monday night?  Mar 10 2017, 03:35:52 PM

ntrackbar said: "I always heard the Mondays were to make it easier for industry folks with their own shows to come on their night off."

You heard wrong.  See above.

ASSASSINS coming to Encores Off-Center  Mar 10 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 10 2017, 12:25:14 PM

Dave28282 said:

I happen to be a young attractive man, so I feel immediately touched by this. But at the same time maybe I need to get over it, because I can't change anything about it. I know there is more to me than that, so the only thing I can do is to show that.

Yeah ---- I'm sure that your mom tells you that every morning!   

"

The Glass Menagerie 2017 (rush reports)  Mar 10 2017, 12:04:57 PM

Any reports on whether rush is continuing post-opening (and still in the first row)?

Sunday in the Park with George performances  Mar 7 2017, 03:20:43 PM

TheaterGal3 said: "Wick3, MinnieFay, steven22 and all who answered my question regarding balcony seating - thank you! Picked up the $59 seats because Wick, I like your thinking!"

Enjoy the show --- you'll have a great view up there --- and the sound is perfect, as well!  The design of the new theatre is really well done.

Also, as an added "bonus" --- there are "semi-secret" restrooms located in the balcony --- so no waiting on a li

Theatre Sippy Cup Questions  Mar 6 2017, 12:55:30 PM

bwayandstuff said: "I have about 6 of these cups and have never paid for them. I just look on the floor after the show is over (the floor is usually littered with cups) and then I just take them home and wash them with soap and water PLUS washing them in the dishwasher. Maybe it's gross but I get free cups! lol"

As long as you're washing them --- what's "gross" about it?  Do you typically throw out your cups and glasses at home after a sing

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 6 2017, 12:36:03 PM

carolinaguy said: "In the original production, Lea Salonga's alternate played Saturday evenings. We don't yet know for certain the regular schedule for the Kim alternate in this production (though she played the matinee this past preview Saturday), so you may miss Eva on a Saturday night."

carolinaguy --- you are incorrect.  In the original production, Lea Salonga's alternate, Kam Cheng, played Saturday matinees (not Saturday evenings). 

SUNSET BOULEVARD in Performances  Mar 6 2017, 10:57:24 AM

muscle23ftl said: "I think after the 3rd or 4th row it'd be perfect. I returned to the show on Saturday with a group of 8 friends, the show was completely sold out, even the balcony. Not a single empty seat in the house. Glenn had a weird night, she delivered the lines a bit differently than the other 2 times I have seen the show. If anyone had any doubts she is not singing live her big numbers, well, it's not true. She didn't hit the last note on "With One Look"

Miss Saigon Previews Thread  Mar 6 2017, 10:53:27 AM

mint said: "Should I go ahead to purchase the ticket online or should I head down to TKTS to get discounted tickets, but how long is the queue, do I need to wait long? 

Lastly, will I get to see most of the main cast (in particular Eva, Rachelle Ann Go and Jon Jon) on a Saturday evening show?

We have no way of knowing what day you intend on going --- so I'm going to go ahead and say that, no, you should not expect to see ANY of the main cast (espec

Nick Cannon - Wild N Out on Broadway  Mar 3 2017, 01:00:01 PM

Whateverjsays said: "http://www.broadway.com/buzz/187772/nick-cannon-reveals-his-plans-to-take-mtvs-wild-n-out-to-broadway/

I give this a big fat 'NOPE!'
"

Agreed.  Now, on the other hand, if it were Nick JONAS --- WILD N OUT on Broadway! 

celebrities at stage doors  Mar 3 2017, 12:57:20 PM

justasmalltownboy13 said:

As for others, Scarlett Johannsson was a real t**t when I went to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, while Jessica Chastain was out of her way nice during her run in The Heiress""

What's a t**t?  Is it anything like a c**t??  If so, maybe she acted that way because you were being a major d**k??  I've never known her not to be polite at the stage door.

Dear Evan Hansen for Tonight  Mar 1 2017, 01:34:42 PM

Debra Ritter said: "Hi All!

I looked through the rules and think its ok to post here.  I sat this morning for rush tickets and bought an extra pair for tonight's show.  I thought a friend would be able to join us but he can't get out of a commitment. 

If anyone is interested in them, id like to be able to cover mine and my daughters ticket fee if possible.

PM me for more info.

Debra
"

So, in other word

Does Glenn Close come out between shows on a 2 day show?  Mar 1 2017, 12:28:02 PM

No.  In between shows Ms. Close is kept chained to the radiator in her basement dressing room (actually it doubles as the janitor's closet).

Larry Kramer  Feb 28 2017, 05:15:44 PM

Can you make it down to Ft, Lauderdale next week??

http://www.worldaidsmuseum.org/

As far as fan mail ---- that's not really Larry's "thing" --- but you might try sending him a brief message via his Facebook page?

DEH or CFA  Feb 28 2017, 01:10:16 PM

denali.fire said: "Very curious to get ya'lls thoughts!"

There are multiple threads on both shows below. 

Roles for Emma Stone on the Broadway Stage  Feb 28 2017, 12:19:54 PM

I'm sure that Scott Rudin is already working on a revival of BAREFOOT IN THE PARK with Emma Stone and someone like Ryan Gosling/Channing Tatum/Andrew Garfield/Chris Evans. Hopefully a MUCH better production than the last revival with Patrick Wilson and Amanda Peet that managed to be both laugh-free and charm-free.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You