News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AidaNYRent

AidaNYRent Profile Photo
Member Name: AidaNYRent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Favorite show ever
 Dec 24 2004, 03:13:31 PM
Rent is definately my favorite. Wicked is a very close second.
I liked it.
 Dec 24 2004, 03:09:21 PM
I saw Dracula last week and really didn't want to see it, I thought it was not going to be my type of show. I was very wrong and very pleased with the show. I am glad I went to see it. I saw Bombay Dreams right after Dracula and thought that was excellent, sorry to see these two shows closing. No one gave them a change.
re: Lyrics that make you laugh nearly every time you hear them.
 Nov 16 2004, 07:09:35 PM
"I was a boyscout once and a brownie 'til some brat got scared" ~Angel
re: RENT Ringtones....
 Nov 14 2004, 09:15:18 PM
Nextel finally hooked themselves up with Rent ringtones. I got em a couple of weeks ago. "light my candle" and "I'll cover you" I keep checking for more shows, nothing yet..
re: Brooklyn The Musical
 Nov 13 2004, 11:57:08 PM
Good luck with your site Tiny-Toon I can't wait to see it.. I loved the show!!!
re: Adam!! :)
 Nov 13 2004, 11:47:29 PM
EVERYTHING worked wonderfully tonight... Adam's voice was perfect as well as his band, they were great
 Nov 13 2004, 11:40:01 PM
I'm leaving this one to you Emcee, you can tell the Ashlee story better than I can
 Nov 13 2004, 11:38:48 PM
You absolutely have a lot to share... I always read your posts on Adam you probably know more about Adam than Adam does :)
 Nov 13 2004, 11:36:46 PM
Emcee you should have done the Broadway.com interview... you would have been the best to do that interview...
 Nov 13 2004, 11:35:37 PM
What about his mention of Ashley Simpson, that was funny!!
 Nov 13 2004, 11:31:56 PM
I used to wait after Aida time after time he would never come out, they would always tell us after an hour that he was gone... finally at the last show I got the autographs and pictures I had been waiting for I was elated and now I just keep getting closer and closer... I just love him
 Nov 13 2004, 11:30:36 PM
Emcee of all people I would have thought you would be at the stage door jumping over people... come on what happened lol!!! There is always the 27th...
re: Hottest MAN on Broadway
 Nov 13 2004, 11:29:03 PM
I agree with you Emcee he is probably one of the hottest men alive..... pictures as well as seeing him on stage does not do him as much justice as being right there next to him.... he is one fine specimen of a man........
 Nov 13 2004, 11:27:12 PM
All I know is that after we left Joes Pub I kept telling my friend "my arm was around Adam, this is the arm" so if he would have kissed me, forget it I would have been done :)
 Nov 13 2004, 11:22:03 PM
He is just a nice guy... doesn't need a reason to kiss someone on the cheek.... I probably would have passed out if he kissed me... :)
 Nov 13 2004, 11:12:25 PM
It actually was a pretty calm crowd... I quietly sang along to all of the songs as I am sure much of everyone else did, but there wasn't too much chaos going on, it was a really good time
 Nov 13 2004, 11:05:50 PM
I was actually so mezmorized by Adam I didn't remember half as much as you did... thanks for reminding me of things I missed....... When does he leave for SF?
 Nov 13 2004, 11:02:16 PM
Emcee, you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went through the kitchen area to meet him over by the bathrooms, he came out and was like "everyone want pictures" I was the first to get my picture and autograph, I had him sign my Rent cd because I already have both of his other cds autographed and I forgot to bring my picture of him and I. I didn't see his wife, wasn't really looking though.. only cared about him and his handsome self....
re: Hottest MAN on Broadway
 Nov 13 2004, 10:52:59 PM
ADAM PASCAL no question
 Nov 13 2004, 10:52:39 PM
All I have to say is that man's wife is one lucky woman....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You