News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ctinct

Member Name: Ctinct
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Radio City Christmas Spectacular  Oct 6 2019, 04:57:25 PM

Thank you both. 

Radio City Christmas Spectacular  Oct 6 2019, 03:31:08 PM

Do tickets for the Radio City Christmas show typically show up on the TDF member site? I feel like I saw them on there last year, but it’s quite possible I’m imagining this. 

If they have, and you’ve attended, can you give me a sense of where the tickets have been located? I want to take my grandsons, ages 5 and 7, and while I don’t believe it’s necessary to sit very close for this one, I’d hate to be in the last few rows on the side. Thank

2019-2020 Touring Season  Apr 1 2019, 08:58:22 PM

Hartford

Spongebob 10/1-10/6

Hello Dolly 11/12-11/17

Anastasia 1/14-1/19

Jesus Christ Superstar 2/25-3/1

The Band’s Visit 4/21-4/26

Dear Evan Hansen 5/19-5/24

Escape to Margaritaville 6/9-6/14

Hamilton returns 2020-2021, so guessing December. ETA: on closer inspection, it says Hamilton returning for 2020-21 season, so not necessarily December. At first glance I thought it just said returning 202

Once on This Island lottery  Jun 2 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Back with a report, fwiw. They had twenty lottery tickets, which we didn’t win, but there were only about 33 people there for the matinee, and the rest of us got the loser tickets for $10 more. Row B by the water,  which was the same row at least some  of the winners got. 

Once on This Island lottery  May 30 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Funny you should  mention TKTS, UncleCharlie. That was our backup plan that first attempt. We scooted on over to the booth, got in line......and it sold out while we were in line. Yep, it was a heck of a day. I need to have a plan C this time.

Once on This Island lottery  May 30 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Any more recent data points, particularly for  weekend matinees? My daughtèr and I tried back in January, but I messed up royally that time. I had checked BroadwayforBrokepeople for the time. Should have checked the official show site. We rounded the corner to the theater just as they began calling names. Ugh! We likely would have gotten them, too. Anyhow, she has forgiven me (we were trying for tickets for her birthday--gigantic mom fail!). We're ready to take our chances aga

Harry Potter access code?  Feb 7 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Well, one part of me is glad and one part is super frustrated.

i wanted three tickets for the same day, and figured I had a better shot at Sunday, because it’s a work night for most people. Couldn’t do Wednesday. After a few searches, I got $40 tickets. Great . Hit “buy” and it kept telling me my network was down or something. It wasn’t. I was on WiFi. Eventually timed out and lost the tickets. Grrrr. Couldn’t find anything else  for $80 or unde

Harry Potter access code?  Feb 7 2018, 09:56:05 AM

BuddyStarr said: "Ctinct said: "I have a question for those who purchasedduring the last release, or even those who buy today at eleven. I just got my code and the website for 12. Do I have to sign into Ticketmaster first, or do Isign in after I go tothe specific Harry Potter site? Or maybe not at all if the code is tied to my Ticketmaster account? Just looking to save a minute or two here. Thanks."

i would go to the link that was given to you in the ema

Harry Potter access code?  Feb 7 2018, 09:27:46 AM

I have a question for those who purchased during the last release, or even those who buy today at eleven. I just got my code and the website for 12. Do I have to sign into Ticketmaster first, or do I  sign in after I go to the specific Harry Potter site? Or maybe not at all if the code is tied to my Ticketmaster account? Just looking to save a minute or two here. Thanks.

Harry Potter access code?  Feb 5 2018, 08:30:29 PM

One daughter got standby, I got 12:00, and I forgot if I told the other daughter to register or not, and I won’t be able to speak with her for another few hours. Now I’m just praying for a snow day, which is looking likely. Fingers crossed. (I work in a school, and my lunch is before my access time. Can’t teach and look for tickets at the same time, unfortunately.)

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced  Oct 6 2017, 07:18:15 PM

If someone who goes would please post their experience (time arrived, number of people in line) it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to try this rush very soon. Thanks.

2017-2018 Touring Season  Jun 3 2017, 08:01:41 AM

Bright Star 04/26 to 4/29 New Haven

Antoine L. Smith  May 30 2017, 07:45:38 PM

Antoine L.Smith played Grady in the recent revival of The Color Purple. I saw him in the show a few times, and on tv a few more, and although I know I shouldn't base my opinion on what I've seen on the stage and screen, I have the impression that he is a truly happy and decent guy. I always felt joy just radiating from him, like he was so grateful to be performing. Weird, I know. Glad to hear you enjoyed his performance in Miss Saigon.

Color Purple/Seating Choice  Aug 27 2016, 04:06:11 PM

Since this thread popped up again, and I'm the OP, it reminded me that I should thank MyFavoriteBrunette. Those pictures helped immensely, and we ended up 5th row center. Thank you for helping make the decision so easy.  We saw the show Thursday night, and beforehand I told my daughter she would end up crying. She swore she wouldn't, but of course she did. Mom' s always right!

Color Purple/Seating Choice  Jul 25 2016, 04:19:07 PM

i saw The Color Purple a few weeks ago from the first row of the rear mezzanine, and the view was fine. My daughter will be home from school in a few weeks, and I want to take her to see it, but I'd like to be a wee bit closer. The only show we can attend is a Thursday, and we wouldn't be able to be in the theater district until about five o'clock. For this reason, I will probably buy the tickets ahead of time, unless people here can convince me that I could get a good seat a

The Color Purple Seating Question  Jul 3 2016, 09:25:05 PM

I sat in the first row of the rear mezzanine all the way to the right this afternoon (E 24) and the view was excellent. There were a few more seats further to the right in the rows behind me, I think; not sure how those would be.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You