News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fleasa

Member Name: Fleasa
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello Dolly Standing Room
 Apr 20 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Anybody do this recently? Are the shows still selling out?

2017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
 Jun 7 2017, 07:25:43 AM

What I was able to determine when I was trying for them a few weeks back is that there are no rush tickets available for the matinees to Beautiful. If you look under the special ticket offers on their telecharge page it lists the shows they have rush tickets available for. Since I was planning on going to the matinee I didn't bother trying for the tickets.

Which shows to rush?
 May 29 2017, 05:18:10 AM

Which shows to rush?
 May 29 2017, 05:18:08 AM

I rushed the Play That Goes a wrong yesterday - it was very easy to get tickets. We were first in line getting there 1:15 before the box office opened. Next people didn't get there until 25 minutes later. I'm fairly certain all 25-30 people who were on line by the time the doors opened got in, although it was a two show day. And the show was very very funny. I recommend it.

Which shows to rush?
 May 29 2017, 05:18:07 AM

I rushed the Play That Goes a wrong yesterday - it was very easy to get tickets. We were first in line getting there 1:15 before the box office opened. Next people didn't get there until 25 minutes later. I'm fairly certain all 25-30 people who were on line by the time the doors opened got in, although it was a two show day. And the show was very very funny. I recommend it.

Which shows to rush?
 May 29 2017, 05:18:03 AM

Which shows to rush?
 May 29 2017, 05:18:01 AM

2017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
 May 27 2017, 07:26:15 PM

Hi Hunter,

did you have a luck with the Beautiful Rush? Looking to go tomorrow, wondering when you got there.

Waitress karaoke
 Mar 12 2017, 12:17:43 PM

Does anybody know what the sign up procedure is for the Waitress karaoke coming up at the end of the month that was announced recently? We have tickets for the 29th which is one of the dates it is supposedly happening. Any past participants with info out there?

Spamilton
 Jul 22 2016, 03:31:55 PM

Jakeevan942 said: "Fleasa said:

Can you tell me what time the lottery was drawn?

"

There really was no direction as to how the lottery worked. I had to figure it out myself. Basically, you have to go upstairs to get the lottery slip from the box office. This is supposed to be 40 minutes before the show, but I got the slip at around 6:10. Gerard came down at about 6:30 to collect the slips and pick the winners.

Spamilton
 Jul 22 2016, 08:04:01 AM

Jakeevan942 said: "FYI, I'm here right now as one of the 2 people who entered the lottery, so it's pretty easy to win. They are sold out already for next week so this is the one way to get in right now.

"

Can you tell me what time the lottery was drawn?

Spamilton
 Jul 21 2016, 07:16:25 AM

Does anyone know if the lottery is before every show - one article I found says before select performances.

Color Purple Rush?
 Jun 19 2016, 10:37:19 AM

My guess would be yes but I don't know how it will be on Wednesday and when Cynthia is returning.

Color Purple Rush?
 Jun 19 2016, 05:53:14 AM

hugh2012 said: "Anyone rush the show recently? What time would you have to get there on a two show day to get tickets?

"

Showed up yesterday at 9:40 and lined up behind about 30 people. By the time I made it to the window they only had 1 rush ticket left for both the matinee and evening performances. I quickly let the nice young man from behind me in the line in to get the matinee ticket and my daughter and I leisurely strolled up to Fiddler on t

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 15 2016, 08:35:49 AM

Long time lurker, first time poster. I did the cancellation line back in January when this board was only on page 7. Waited 8 hours for a Sunday matinee in the rain.  Ah, the good old days.

hoping for some clarity: when the past 20 cut off individuals in the line are asked to disperse at showtime, when are they allowed to start reforming the line? Is it after the theater closes for the night? I am assuming anyone else who shows up during the time the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You