News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kate Monster3

Member Name: Kate Monster3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Aug 3 2023, 12:31:42 PM

BCfitasafiddle said: "Kate Monster3 said: "BCfitasafiddle said: "Hoping to rush either tomorrow or Friday. Telecharge says no regular tickets available, but if I'm one of the first in line I should be able to get a Partial View / Box Seat option, right?"

if you’re going to rush, get here early. I rushed this morning and ended up being 7th in line at 530a, the first person was here around 430am.
"

Thanks. Will do. We

Aug 3 2023, 08:03:50 AM

BCfitasafiddle said: "Hoping to rush either tomorrow or Friday. Telecharge says no regular tickets available, but if I'm one of the first in line I should be able to get a Partial View / Box Seat option, right?"

if you’re going to rush, get here early. I  rushed this morning and ended up being 7th in line at 530a, the first person was here around 430am. 

Aug 1 2023, 01:16:22 PM

Anyone rushing Parade this week? Curious what the lines look like for the last week. 

INTO THE WOODS - Rush
 Dec 8 2022, 07:08:50 AM

Has anyone rushed recently? Someone mentioned on another thread that they were able to get tickets well into the afternoon. Curious if that’s still the case. 

Broadway Songs About Revenge by Women
 Jun 8 2022, 07:31:13 PM

It’s from an off Broadway show but “Clubs and diamonds” from Murder Ballad

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 13 2020, 06:39:55 AM

YvanEhtNioj said: "When I arrived this morning at 4ish, this guy gave me a dollar because he thought I was homeless lol"

You’ve never truly rushed until you’ve been accused of being homeless by a passerby lol

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 12 2020, 12:43:19 PM

Did it say anywhere if the rush was cash only or not?

CATS Film Adaptation Thread
 Dec 20 2019, 01:06:32 PM

Went to see this last night since Cats was my first ever broadway musical when i was a kid.  Was this an amazing movie?  Not even close, but was I entertained and enjoyed myself for those 2 hours? Absolutely!  If you go into this expecting great film making you will be disappointed.  But if you go in with low expectations knowing it's going to be ridiculous and absurd and maybe slightly intoxicated, it will be a great experience. 

I'm still not a fan of

Dear Evan Hansen Lottery
 Dec 3 2019, 04:51:01 PM

Any reports of where the seats have been lately?

The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 27 2019, 07:39:09 PM
Jagged little pill tonight- Right mezz row D. The theater is small so it’s a pretty good seat
Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
 Nov 14 2019, 06:24:03 PM
lottery pretty skimpy tonight, only about 20 people and I won!!! Also no one in the cancelation line and the girl kept trying to convince people to line up if they lost the lottery.
Favorite Short Lived Musicals?
 Sep 4 2019, 11:35:18 AM

Wonderland and In Transit are still 2 of my fav shows of all time.  I knew they were short lived, but I actually just had to go look up how short.  Didn't realize they were both only about a month.  Surprised no one has said "Holler If Ya Hear Me" yet.

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 15 2019, 12:22:50 PM

Great TDF seats last night at Broadway Bounty Hunter! Orchestra left, row B.  A lot of action takes place in the aisles so they were perfect seats. 

Hadestown Drop?
 Jul 13 2019, 06:13:25 AM
For the Apple music people, yesterday's releases are on a separate EP called Hadestown: Hermes, Fates, and workers. if you search Anais Mitchell it should come up. I just found it. Someone on Twitter figured this out.
Hadestown Drop?
 Jul 12 2019, 08:34:53 AM
Yea it's not coming up for me either, which songs came out?
HADESTOWN - which songs?
 Jul 10 2019, 10:17:39 AM

I believe the next Character Drop of Hermes, the Fates, and the Workers Chorus is this Friday.  Any ideas what songs we'll be getting this time around?

Annie Golden, Broadway Bounty Hunter
 Jul 3 2019, 01:37:50 PM

Ledaero said: "I've been a fan of Joe's work for a long time, but one of my major hesitations with this show since its inception 3 or 4 years ago was the idea of doing it as a blaxploitation piece. Has anyone who saw it at Barrington able to shed light on how they tackle the genre? Is it offensive in any way? Is it made aware that its an all-white production using the genre?I'm anticipating cultural backlash with this Off-Broadway run, but I haven't seen the show so I

Annie Golden, Broadway Bounty Hunter
 Jul 3 2019, 12:22:32 PM

uncageg said: "I got tickets a week ago. Really looking forward to this one.

When looking at tickets it says that the back row of the mezz is partial view. Hope I am not up theregot my tix on TDF.
"

Let us know where your seats end up.  I got mine on TDF as well. Really excited for this show. 

Live Action Little Mermaid - Ursula?
 Jul 1 2019, 09:09:52 AM

sabrelady said: "This is my choice

cheekyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mz6tw5Zddg
"

Yeaaasssss! I watch this video every week, wishing this would come true one day. 

King Kong to close on August 16
 Jun 25 2019, 06:40:18 PM
Sad to see it go, was really hoping we'd get that cast album before it left. Yes the music wasn't amazing but I really did like that one song, scream for the money.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You