INTO THE WOODS - Rush

Lumiere2 Profile Photo
Lumiere2
#1INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 11/12/22 at 2:58pm

Starting the thread - from now until the end of the run, INTO THE WOODS now has rush seats! They cost $59 each ad are available when the box office opens each day.

I went last Saturday Nov. 4th at 10:30am (after the line was gone), and got two tickets in Orch row B right, seats 2 and 4. Awesome seats, great show, and great price! (This is an expensive rush, but if you want to see the show at all, you won't get a cheaper ticket unless you win the partial view lottery. And even that is $50)

Kate Monster3
#2INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/8/22 at 7:08am

Has anyone rushed recently? Someone mentioned on another thread that they were able to get tickets well into the afternoon. Curious if that’s still the case. 

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/8/22 at 7:36am

It wouldn't surprise me as they haven't been selling out for the last month or so.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

GetUp&LiveIt
#4INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/8/22 at 8:16am

The show isn't selling at all since Sara left. Anyone can get a ticket any time. 

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#5INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/9/22 at 8:41am

Is Stephanie back from being sick.  I find myself in NY this weekend.

Stephanatic

TonyVincent Profile Photo
TonyVincent
#6INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/27/22 at 9:05am

Hi, has anyone been recently? Considering stopping by, though I realize this is a very busy week for Broadway.

Jonathan Cohen Profile Photo
Jonathan Cohen
#7INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/27/22 at 9:44am

TonyVincent said: "Hi, has anyone been recently? Considering stopping by, though I realize this is a very busy week for Broadway."

I went there last Wednesday, 10 minutes before the box office opened and was the 13 person in line for rush. I got a front row center ticket (I don't remember the exact seat) for the 2pm show. 

AlexandraCoombs Profile Photo
AlexandraCoombs
#8INTO THE WOODS - Rush
Posted: 12/27/22 at 7:32pm

I went Fri Dec 16-- Joaquina's first show, got to the box office at 1 pm and got a second row center seat.