News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nadia Hudson

Member Name: Nadia Hudson
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Music Man Rush
 Jan 20 2022, 01:16:32 PM

Has anyone rushed music man? How long is the line usually?

Rushing in Winter
 Nov 30 2019, 10:41:37 AM

Does anyone have any tips for rushing shows in winter/snow season? 

Flea Market!!!
 Sep 2 2017, 03:25:42 PM

Hey guys! Just wondering what some of you found at Flea Market in the past years (and the prices)? Also, what is the autograph table and photo booth like? This year will be my first year and I am so excited! Cannot wait for them to announce who will be there! Thanks!

TKTS Question
 Jul 22 2017, 08:32:11 PM

Has anyone gotten really close/good seats for Cats from TKTS? If so, what time did you go (I know tkts gives out at random, i am just curious)

TKTS Question
 Jul 22 2017, 01:16:15 PM

Has anyone ever gotten seats that were like rows A, B, C in the orch using TKTS? How common is it?

Female Duets
 Apr 24 2017, 12:41:08 PM

Does anybody have any good female duet songs? I am in desperate need. Thank you!

Cats Audience Interaction
 Jan 2 2017, 07:21:58 PM

Hello! I was wondering what the audience interactions are like in the show. I am so excited to see Cats and I was just wanting to know how many times they come out in the audience. 

Also, please share your interaction stories please :)

Cats
 Dec 25 2016, 06:39:46 PM

ah! Thank you so much!

Cats
 Dec 25 2016, 06:34:52 PM

Hello! What seats are best for when Tugger comes into the audience(like where they post on the insta)? When does he come out? and can you share any experiences? thanks!

Funniest Musical of All Time?
 Aug 29 2016, 03:27:47 PM

SOMETHING ROTTENcheeky

Fan Mail QUESTION
 Aug 29 2016, 03:02:53 PM

Hey...is it socially acceptable to leave social media usernames, phone numbers or email addresses at the bottom of broadway fan mail? 

What are rush tickets
 Jul 5 2016, 01:26:24 PM

slumdogdelaware said: "If you're interested in rushing a particular show, here is a list and their respective policies: http://www.playbill.com/article/broadway-rush-lottery-and-standing-room-only-policies-com-116003

"

thank you so much!!

What are rush tickets
 Jul 5 2016, 01:23:09 PM

Adair Haywind said: "Lower-priced tickets (Usually in the range of $25-$40) made available the day of the performance when the box office opens. Usually there is a limit of 2 tickets per person and the seats are sometimes partial view. There are also a lot of Rush policies that have an age limit, or are for students only. Of course this all depends upon the show as each one has a different policy.

"

thank you! 

What are rush tickets
 Jul 5 2016, 01:22:41 PM

Liza's Headband said: "Nadia Hudson is a sock puppet account. Don't waste your time. 

"

Um....excuse me??? Im just asking a question because i don't know what rush tickets are....

What are rush tickets
 Jul 5 2016, 01:09:37 PM

what are rush tickets???

Something Rotten Stage Door
 Jul 5 2016, 01:07:13 PM

Can anybody share with me their experience at the Something Rotten stage door after the show? I would like to know

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You