News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kayleefabulous

kayleefabulous Profile Photo
Member Name: kayleefabulous
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WAR PAINT on Broadway  Dec 2 2016, 04:00:24 PM

Another Winter said: "^ does anyone (who saw it in Chicago) know what song/instrumental is used in that video?

"

Definitely LuPone's Back On Top. 

WAR PAINT on Broadway  Nov 30 2016, 03:07:01 PM

Ado Annie D'Ysquith said: "Hey, we should share if we're #TeamArden or #TeamRubinstein. Make the show a meme. Lol

"

Love it! I gotta say #TeamRubinstein for the obvious Patti reason, and also because I use her lipsticks exclusively...

WAR PAINT on Broadway  Oct 31 2016, 04:40:05 PM

Robbie2 said: "

"

Hey, I took this picture (naughtily during curtain call)! where did you get it? 

WAR PAINT on Broadway  Oct 13 2016, 05:09:40 PM

hooray! gotta wonder what the changes will be! 

(also, this should make Tony season interesting!)

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread  Sep 27 2016, 03:45:24 PM

A friend of mine who goes to the same high school Patti did gave me this possibly interesting tidbit: 

"So I think I have confirmation War Paint is coming to Broadway in Spring. I go to the same high school that Patti did and every year she's had us sing songs with her in one of her concerts. Normally it's around the third week of April, but this year it's in early January. Could it possibly be that she's going to be busy come springtime? HMMMMMM

Post your covers!  Sep 18 2016, 01:22:13 AM

only audio, but here's an acoustic cover of ring of keys i did a while back! a friend of mine played it for jeanine tesori herself who said it was "****ing rockstar" B)

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread  Jul 28 2016, 11:40:41 PM

I saw the 2pm matinee today - just fabulous! The men played a larger part than I thought they would, I have to admit. I did enjoy Dinosaurs, thought it was a fun way to say goodbye to the guys (and it brought the mostly elderly matinee house down!). The costumes and set were fantastic, and the ensemble girls had lots of fun choreo. As for the divas- wow. Best Actress is gonna be a nightmare of a category at next years Tonys! Christine and Patti really compliment each other. It seemed lik

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread  Jul 25 2016, 01:14:01 PM

Am I correct in assuming that the alternates for Patti and Christine probably won't go on, barring illness, during the Chicago run? I'm travelling a decent distance to see the show for Thursday's matinee and i'm lowkey terrified I won't get to see Patti in the role for some reason (especially after seeing many people say that the show wouldn't be as good without the headlining divas).

WAR PAINT - Pre-Broadway Thread  Jul 19 2016, 02:17:34 PM

Theatreboy49 said: "Was at the opening last night. It was a very special evening. Upon a second viewing I think Dinosaurs and Better Yourself both need to be re written.

"

I find it interesting that opinions on here re: Dinosaurs have been mostly negative, while I've seen it discussed positively in nearly every review. Wonder why that is?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You