News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tresora

Member Name: tresora
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

JAJA'S AFRICAN HAIR BRAIDING 30 Under 35 code  Sep 27 2023, 02:41:19 PM

Hi folks! Would someone please share the link to purchase 30 Under 35 tickets for Jaja's African Hair Braiding? I must have received this in my inbox but can't find the email. Thank you!

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 15 2022, 04:27:59 PM

Can anybody share where their TDF seats for Into the Woods were? I've seen ITW on and off TDF and was curious. Thank you!

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 25 2022, 12:59:21 AM

jiaxing_26 said: "Anyone's gotHamletthru TDF & where's your seat?"

Saw it last week – row Q center, full view.

Separately, curious about TINA seats locations if anyone knows. Thank you!

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 6 2022, 05:27:02 PM

Macbeth up for Tuesday through Thursday evening shows this week

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 21 2020, 07:30:14 PM

Saw Girl from the North Country last Wednesday. Our seats were center mezzanine, row D.

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 14 2019, 08:15:18 PM

Saw Evita last night and sat in Grand Tier row D center – great seat and lovely show

The Official TDF Thread  Aug 13 2019, 06:56:41 PM

My single ticket for Bat Out of Hell tonight was orchestra front row center!

The Official TDF Thread  Apr 3 2019, 09:33:49 PM

Orchestra right D4 tonight for Tootsie, so happy with my seat!

The Official TDF Thread  Sep 26 2018, 07:54:36 PM

Center orchestra row L for Waverly Gallery tonight. Very excited!

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 27 2018, 08:26:24 PM

BuddyStarr said:
"I didn’t think you could add tickets to an order? I thought that once you bought the tickets that was it, you couldn’t buy more tickets for that particular performance."

According to the TDF FAQ, you can buy up to nine tickets per performance.

https://www.tdf.org/nyc/50/Frequently-Asked-Questions#ticket_order

The Official TDF Thread  Feb 5 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Farinelli and the King up for next Wednesday performances.

Bad Theater Behavior  Nov 17 2017, 05:00:31 PM

Unsure if this was an anomaly but I thought the behavior of the audience at Springsteen on Broadway was appalling. People kept getting out of their seats and walking up and down the stairs. There was a lot of whispering and people using their phones to take pictures and videos. I can understand this behavior at a concert, but it was rather distracting in the theater. I was expecting better behavior from an older crowd, too.

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017  Nov 15 2017, 05:44:16 PM

My friend was ecstatic to win the lottery for tomorrow's performance. Given the extra security check, how early should she get to the theatre to make it in on time?

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 10 2017, 02:52:34 PM

BroadwayLuv2 said: "Any reports on where the Parisian Women TDF seats are located?"

Went yesterday. My seat was F6 in the dress circle. Perfectly fine view though if you're willing to take a chance, there is a lottery for front row seats.

ILLYRIA Previews  Oct 29 2017, 12:17:13 AM

Andy51 said: "
My friend won free tickets for the second preview on Tuesday. We sat in row E on the left side. For a theatre as large as Anspacher, since the actors were not using mics, I had a hard time hearing all of the lines from where we were sitting."

What did you think of the play otherwise?
"

I think this is just one of those plays where you either love it or you hate it. I am in the latter group. The enjoyment of Illyria is extre

ILLYRIA Previews  Oct 26 2017, 12:19:54 PM

broadway_show_fan said: "bump - has anyone gotten free tickets through Today Tix or the Public's distribution? How are the TDF tix? I've sometimes been in some not such great seats at the Anspacher but $75 is more than I want to pay, and you can't beat free."

My friend won free tickets for the second preview on Tuesday. We sat in row E on the left side. For a theatre as large as Anspacher, since the actors were not using mics, I had a hard time hearing al

The Official TDF Thread  Sep 8 2017, 10:22:29 AM

Given all of the recent posts about the seat location for Hello, Dolly!, I was so worried where my TDF tickets for yesterday's performance would be. I definitely lucked out, getting two rear left orchestra tickets – amazing view. I was so relieved.

Premium Prices  Aug 9 2017, 03:26:57 PM

What makes a seat premium vs full-priced for the same day/time performance? For example, BC23 for the 8/19 evening performance is full-priced but for the 8/26 evening performance (both Saturdays), it is considered premium ($20 more).

Random question as well! Does anyone know if Lucas Steele performs both shows on two-performance days?

Maybe, The Great Comet isn't closing in August 13  Aug 9 2017, 02:48:13 PM

Random question, apologies! Does Lucas Steele perform both shows on two-performance days?

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 23 2017, 11:02:20 AM

briansb said: "Anyone see 1984 recently and can report on where their seats were? "

Saw the first preview of 1984 and sat in orchestra center, row C. Fantastic seat!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You