News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rockraines30

Member Name: rockraines30
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wanted: One Ticket 1st Preview Showings
 Mar 12 2018, 11:13:13 PM

damn, don't be a dick! I didn't need this. 

Wanted: One Ticket 1st Preview Showings
 Mar 12 2018, 07:44:57 PM

I know this is a stretch, but due to work, I was unable to make this happen and get down in time to score these amazing tickets.  If anyone has ONE ticket available for the normal price (I don't mind throwing in a $20 for your time) for the shows and is willing to sell it I would be really grateful.  Huge Broadway fan and love Harry Potter (who doesn't).  Willing to trade a Phantom of the Opera 30th Anniversary program as well, if you are interested. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 07:48:50 PM

anybody on here only buying 1 ticket, I'll buy your second one from you. I didn't make it down in time due to work! 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 02:25:49 PM

so coming down now I still might have a chance to get tickets! 

2 Tickets - Phantom 30th - Tonight
 Jan 24 2018, 03:57:47 PM

I have 2 rear mezz tickets, row F for tonight.  I'm going, but I had 2 people pull out.  Asking for face value so 77 total with fees.  PM me if interested. 

1 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
 Apr 13 2017, 07:10:42 PM

I would be interested?  I sent you a PM.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 15 2016, 01:39:40 AM

So if we show up early tomorrow in line do we have a shot maybe.  My daughter just landed, we have tickets for Wed she has been waiting all year to see this musical but we just missed Lin and the gang and we don't want to miss Daveed.   It's crazy because I'm heartbroken that we just missed out but I was thinking Daveed was the one person I was actually SUPER EXCITED to see.  Guess it's lottery and a SHOT at tickets. 

Hamilton ticket EXCHANGE thread.. Work it out amongst yourselves here FREE
 Jul 13 2016, 01:11:03 PM

I have 2 tickets for Wed July 20th 2:00 PM Orch Row Q 9-11 that I want to trade for Friday night 6/15 if possible. My daughter is flying into town to see the show and is already sad she missed Lin and others but I don't want her to miss Daveed who she loves.  Willing to trade straight up.  Tickets are on ticket master. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You