Update: sold

bwaykelly2
#1Update: sold
Posted: 4/11/17 at 5:51pm

I have a ticket for sale for tonight! It's side Orch. PM me if you're interested. Willing to sell for face value $203. Full view seat. I sat in this exact spot for Shuffle Along and it's great. I have all of the confirmation emails and can email you the PDF.

Updated On: 4/14/17 at 05:51 PM

bwaykelly2
#21 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/13/17 at 5:12pm

bwaykelly2 said: "I have a ticket for sale this Friday. It's side Orch. PM me if you're interested. 

Bumping this. Still available! Hoping for it to go to a fan! PM me. Totally willing to negotiate.

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#31 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/13/17 at 6:16pm

If you're not able to sell it, Telecharge is very good about refunds with this show at least. Called the day of the show since I wouldn't be able to make it and 5 minutes later, the tickets had been refunded. 

rockraines30
#41 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/13/17 at 7:10pm

I would be interested?  I sent you a PM.

bwaykelly2
#51 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/14/17 at 12:12am

LesWickedly said: "If you're not able to sell it, Telecharge is very good about refunds with this show at least. Called the day of the show since I wouldn't be able to make it and 5 minutes later, the tickets had been refunded. 

Thanks for the tip! Good to know!

bwaykelly2
#61 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/14/17 at 9:16am

bwaykelly2 said: "LesWickedly said: "If you're not able to sell it, Telecharge is very good about refunds with this show at least. Called the day of the show since I wouldn't be able to make it and 5 minutes later, the tickets had been refunded. 

Thanks for the tip! Good to know!

"I called telecharge and they would not actually refund. They would only offer past dating info. The ticket is open to anyone who wants to pay face value. $203.

bwaykelly2
#71 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/14/17 at 12:18pm

Still available. Face value! 

Margo319
#81 ticket- Dear Evan Hansen 4/14 for sale
Posted: 4/14/17 at 1:36pm

It's clear no one is interested in paying 200 dollars.  If you lower it, you may get some bites!  Good luck!!

Videos