News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ariyaya

Member Name: Ariyaya
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2 Tickets for Waitress TODAY!
 Oct 19 2018, 05:01:40 PM
I’m selling 2 tickets for Waitress today, front mezzanine through TodayTix
10/19 Tickets, Front mezzanine, Waitress
For $111 each (sale price including fees)
PM me if interested!

BroadwayBox Lottery
 Dec 8 2016, 03:28:02 PM

Has anyone ever won the lottery for free tickets on BroadwayBox? I have entered a bunch but never won and I am starting to wonder if anyone has ever won. If anyone has I would like to know how the seats were and their experience!

Free Hamilton and Shuffle Along Pride Playbills
 Sep 1 2016, 08:02:46 PM

I would like any of you have anything left! It's nice of you to offer to people who would collect playbills and not ask for money! :)

Waitress SRO &TKTS
 Aug 23 2016, 08:54:26 PM

Hi, I am contemplating buying tickets to waitress but I'm on a budget, so what are some peoples experience with standing room tickets? How often do they sell? Also, what are the prices like for TKTS and where are they located? I know this is a lot of questions but maybe someone can help :)

Les Miserables rush tickets question
 Aug 16 2016, 07:55:11 PM

I bought 2 rush tickets for les mis on April 22 in the evening easily, it looked like there were still tickets left too!

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Aug 16 2016, 07:22:28 PM

HDESJ

TodayTix Discount
 Jul 31 2016, 03:15:54 PM

I know this has probably been done before, but I am a student that loves theater and it would be awesome if some people would use my TodayTix code: HDESJ for $10 off your first purchase. Thank You!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 18 2016, 07:10:20 PM

Just saw premium tickets go on sale on ticketmaster for July 20 2:00 pm but they were gone within seconds

Color Purple Rush?
 Jul 18 2016, 11:11:35 AM

Does anybody know if there is a age limit to buying RUSH tickets? And do you have have to pay cash or credit?

Opening Night Tickets
 Jul 17 2016, 10:38:56 PM

Hey, does anybody know how to get opening night tickets? It seems like it would be a cool experience!

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Jul 17 2016, 10:37:24 PM

Use my code pls!

HDESJ

Color Purple RUSH policy
 Jul 17 2016, 10:29:34 PM

Hey, does anybody know if there is a age limit to buy tickets for The Color Purple RUSH tickets? And if you need to pay with cash or credit? Also, I would like more recent info on how long the lines have been and what time to get there, especially for a weekday?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You