pixeltracker

Les Miserables rush tickets question

Les Miserables rush tickets question

dblue236
#1Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 4/30/15 at 8:43pm

I have a question about Les Miserables rush tickets, since I've never done a Broadway rush before. I know the box office opens at 10 AM, but is that when they sell rush tickets for both the matinee and the evening performance on Wednesdays? I already have a ticket for the matinee of another show and would be looking to get rush tickets for the evening performance. Thanks in advance for any help! 

asmith0307
#2Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 4/30/15 at 8:45pm

I have never specifically rushed Les Mis before, but for the other shows that I have rushed, yes. They will typically sell both when they open.

dblue236
#2Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 4/30/15 at 8:47pm

That's what I thought... I didn't see anything about separate times for each show, so I assumed that was the case. I would like to be sure, though, since I live in New Hampshire and will only have two full days in the city and I'd hate to stand in line all morning only to find out I can't get tickets for the evening show. Thanks for your help! Les Miserables rush tickets question

asmith0307
#3Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 4/30/15 at 8:53pm

If you haven't checked out the rush report on Broadwayspotted.com, I highly recommend it. They also have all the policies. 

dblue236
#4Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 4/30/15 at 8:55pm

I've checked a few on other sites, but not that one yet. Thanks! 

hopefulundertone
#5Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 5/1/15 at 12:06am

It looks like you already got your question answered-- but I've rushed Les Mis and yes they offer tickets for both performances! Enjoy :)

dblue236
#6Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 5/1/15 at 5:40am

Awesome! That's what it looked like between what I had seen on the other sites and the response I got here, but the confirmation makes me feel better about it. Thank you! Les Miserables rush tickets question

Kate Monster3
#7Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/10/16 at 9:13am

Has anyone tried to rush Les Mis recently?  I know its a long shot but wondering if it might still be possible to get rush tickets if i went to the box office in the evening.  Not sure how well the show is doing, if it's selling out all the rush tickets when the box office opens in the morning.

mailhandler777
#8Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/10/16 at 9:14am

It's been selling quite well since it's closing soon. No clue how rush is though. 

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

Notreallysilent 2
#9Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/10/16 at 11:36am

Even before they said they were closing you were never able to get rush tickets in the evening. The les MIs line still has a surprising amount of people by the time the box office opens. I walked passed it at 10:20 and the line was still out the door.

ashk8177
#10Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/10/16 at 11:43am

Notreallysilent 2 said: "Even before they said they were closing you were never able to get rush tickets in the evening. The les MIs line still has a surprising amount of people by the time the box office opens. I walked passed it at 10:20 and the line was still out the door.

Has anyone rushed for this show lately? I am going to try on Saturday and am not sure what time I should get there. Do they offer any other discounts if they run out of rush? Thank you. 

ashk8177
#11Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/10/16 at 11:47am

asmith0307 said: "If you haven't checked out the rush report on Broadwayspotted.com, I highly recommend it. They also have all the policies. 

This site doesn't appear to be functional anymore, do you know any alternatives? Thanks!

Ariyaya
#12Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/16/16 at 7:55pm

I bought 2 rush tickets for les mis on April 22 in the evening easily, it looked like there were still tickets left too!

Notreallysilent 2
#13Les Miserables rush tickets question
Posted: 8/16/16 at 8:27pm

The line over the summer gers very long and starts very early. For a Saturday I'd get there 7/7:30. In not sure how many seats thoufh they sell. From my knowledge they don't have any other rush discounts besides the broadwaybox theater mania etc  discounts. By 10 there is always a very long line. Serveral other times not just the days I rushed the line was still out the door at 10:20

Videos