News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ILoveYouPatina

ILoveYouPatina Profile Photo
Member Name: ILoveYouPatina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

London's Dreamgirls is eyeing Broadway
 Jan 17 2017, 05:35:04 PM

I may be impartial but Patina Miller as Deena all the way!

Phillipa Soo to Lead AMELIE on Broadway
 Nov 16 2016, 09:55:23 PM

I know nothing about the story of Amelie do the Raspberry's have to do with the story ?

Great Comet Seating Thread
 Nov 15 2016, 02:03:56 PM

Luscious said: "I'm seeing the show in early December. I have stage seats. I'd like to go back in January and see it from a different perspective.

For those who have seen the show, I'm looking at Front Mezz seating. Would you recommend first row, 5th and 6th seats off of center aisle, or second row on the aisle?

" Yup, great seats! A lot of action happening in front of you. Highly recommend sitting there.

NATASHA, PIERRE & THE GREAT COMET OF 1812 Previews
 Nov 14 2016, 09:58:21 PM

Saw this last Sunday. I loved it. Denée Benton was great. I thought Josh was great and thought Pierre was a great role for him. I sat front row mezz and it was a great seat. Great view of the stage. My personal favorite part was Amber Gray, not only did she have one of the best songs in the show, her voice was like nothing else i have heard before, i wish she had more to do. Overall, great experience.

THE GREAT COMET Reviews
 Nov 14 2016, 08:39:20 PM

I'm expecting raves for Amber Gray. I love this show and I'm hoping for the best. 

Audra McDonald Lawsuit
 Nov 14 2016, 08:06:28 PM

This is ridiculous. They had a replacement already. Maybe if they were so concerned about advanced sales they would've A) advertised Rhiannon Giddens more than just the initial press release or B) get a name that would sell like Audra. 

Kristin Chenoweth's MY LOVE LETTER TO BROADWAY Thread
 Nov 3 2016, 04:32:39 PM

I am seeing this Sunday and I cannot wait. 

Hamilton: The Mixtape (Remixes, Covers & Others)
 Nov 3 2016, 03:48:37 PM

I'm very excited about Kelly Clarkson singing It's Quite Uptown.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You