News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kinda.Crafty

Member Name: Kinda.Crafty
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Chicago cancellation line summer 2017
 Aug 6 2017, 03:23:32 PM

Hello,

Yes, my daughter and I ended up doing the cancellation line in June. It was super easy for us. For example in New York we did it and we camped out at 3:30 in the morning but in Chicago we got there at 12:30 in the afternoon and we were still first in line. Apparently in Chicago it's not much of a thing. The nice thing is when we went in to talk to the Box Office folks they let us start the line and stay inside the lobby near the Box Office.

Basic

Hamilton Chicago cancellation line summer 2017
 Jun 9 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recent experience with the Hamilton cancellation line in Chicago? My daughter and I are going soon and want to get cancellation tickets but want to figure out what time the line usually starts. Any insights or advice is appreciated!

Lisa 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 2 2016, 11:37:43 PM

Hi, I was in the line too and got tickets.  From what I understand there was one SRO and the rest were returns or unclaimed, but I don't think any were lotto as I didn't see any of the line dwellers in the front row, but I was the first to get tickets so I could be wrong about the lottery tickets.  

Btw, Michael was amazing in his debut and the whole cast was so good.  Good luck!

"Okay! I wasn't sure what day was his scheduled day of

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 1 2016, 07:10:36 PM

My daughter and I just flew in from Florida to brave the cancellation time this week.  We arrived today and swing by the line to get the lay of the land.  There is a bench/steps that runs along the theater from the main door towards the backstage door.  The first person was at the end of the bench near the box office.

Good luck.  Maybe we'll see you there!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You