News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Terracentric

Member Name: Terracentric
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How I Learned To Drive  May 27 2022, 07:53:11 AM

I saw the play yesterday, May 26, at 7pm. Sitting in second to last row in mezzanine made the show just ok for me. I needed to be in the orchestra for this play. I missed that feeling of being drawn in. Perhaps if the actors looked up, I’d have a different experience? I don’t know.

I bought mezzanine tickets on Today Tix for $59 (supposedly 46% off of the regular price). I ended up in rear mezzanine row F center (seat 113). With the $12.50 service charge, my seat was $

Should I move my Music Man seats?  May 14 2021, 11:24:27 AM

Hi,
I’ve never seen a show at the Winter Garden. I’m 5’2”. For the Music Man, I got two orch-right aisle seats: row O,2 and P,2 so no one is directly in front of us. I can move them closer for the same price to seats 13 and 15 in orch-left, row E, F or G. The closer seats look fine on A View from My Seat website but then the pics don’t show anyone blocking the view. Should I move closer but over to the side for same price? Thanks!

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 17 2019, 08:32:22 PM

Re: Hype around Hugh --- why?

jo said: "...Btw, the tour gained him a lot of new fans -- I have seen a few social media entries saying this will be the first time for them to visit the USA...or NYC...or even Broadway to see THE MUSIC MAN, because they had seen Hugh in his tour..."

My guess is we have The Greatest Showman film and soundtrack to thank and/or curse. That was that leggy movie that started as a flop but went on to break all sorts of records. Th

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 14 2019, 04:26:54 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Could anyone link their Audience Rewards account when buying tix today?"

There's an Audience Rewards field on your Telecharge profile. (Account Information tab on desktop/laptop). If you buy through Telecharge, it should link automatically.

By phone, call Customer Service closer to the show so rep can add manually. I just spoke with rep a few minutes ago because I ordered my tix over the phone and this is what he told me. Hope that h

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 14 2019, 12:29:11 PM

@Higland Guy, yes, there's an option for both. Mail is an extra $4 or so. (I'm flying in from the West Coast, too.)

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 12 2019, 10:07:32 PM
Hi, The group sales show performances for a year. Would the leads be contracted the entire time typically? Any advice for someone flying in to see the show? Try to get tickets before April? Could leads be replaced halfway through? Thanks!
Hamilton in San Francisco  Aug 4 2017, 08:04:22 PM

I saw the show last night, too. It was my 4th time seeing the show (all 4 in SF), and my 2nd time with a different Hamilton (Ryan Alvarado both times), and my 1st with a different Burr (Ryan Vasquez) and Eliza (Julia Harriman). I agree with everything that @broadwaysfguy said about last night.

To be honest, if Ryan Alvarado and Ryan Vasquez were the actual SF leads for Hamilton and Burr, I would've been o.k. seeing the show one time. Mich

Hamilton in San Francisco  Jul 14 2017, 11:22:02 AM

broadwaysfguy said: "ryan alvarado was on for michael lowouye as hamilton last night...

I found a lot of his acting choices to be odd and distracting, and he played hamilton as kind of nervous and unsure as if any moment a piano might fall on him....  Glad to see his take on the role, greatly prefer Michael
"

Spot on description. I saw the show for the 3rd time last Tues and I found Ryan's Hamilton tentative from start to finish.

Hamilton in San Francisco  Jul 8 2017, 09:15:51 PM

Double-posting Joshua Henry's one-night solo SF show here.

"Joshua Henry, star of Hamilton The Musical in San Francisco, takes the stage for a one night only solo concert performance of his signature high-energy mix of Broadway, funk, and soul."

July 31, 2017 at 7:30 PM

Marine's Memorial Theater in San Francisco 

Buy tickets at https://www.cityboxoffice.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=2354

Joshua Henry's 1-Night SF Show - 7/31/17  Jul 8 2017, 09:03:41 PM

"Joshua Henry, star of Hamilton The Musical in San Francisco, takes the stage for a one night only solo concert performance of his signature high-energy mix of Broadway, funk, and soul."

July 31, 2017 at 7:30 PM

Marine's Memorial Theater in San Francisco 

Buy tickets at https://www.cityboxoffice.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=2354

Hamilton in San Francisco  Jul 2 2017, 09:18:41 PM

Hi, David Korins already explained the reason for the new deck on his Instagram account. See his comments.

Hamilton in San Francisco  Apr 9 2017, 11:10:41 PM

I was lucky enough to win 2 lottery tickets to last night's show! I was given orchestra seats in rows A and "partial view" C.

I thought the show lived up to the hype. I was very impressed with Joshua Henry and hope to see him in future SF shows. He really is a strong performer. I just loved watching him. I was a bit disappointed with Solea Pfeiffer's vocals last night, granted it was a 2-show day. Maybe she was coming down with something;

Luggage?  Mar 25 2017, 04:51:55 PM

Hi, I used City Co-Pilot on 12/30/16. It's located in  Times Square: 777 8th Avenue (in between 47th and 48th Streets) INSIDE the Gray Line Visitor. I stayed in an AirBnb in SOHO, took my luggage to City Co-Pilot,  paid $10, saw The Humans matinee, picked up my luggage and took the subway for my 8pm flight to JFK. 

Hamilton in San Francisco  Mar 12 2017, 10:04:47 PM

@PatrickDC: Thanks for the info. Good to know my seats are fine.

I saw $200 orch center seats for March 14. Practically the whole center row R was available. I was tempted to get a couple but I'm seeing Into the Woods that day and would have to call SHN and be on hold for an hour or more to exchange those ITW tix.

Hamilton in San Francisco  Mar 12 2017, 07:01:10 PM

@broadwaysfguy: Thanks for your review and description of seat views. I'm anxious about my seats. I have orchestra row m, 10 and 12 -- the very last of the non-partial view seats. My original subscription seats were mezz row j center but I traded for orchestra. Now I have trade-in remorse. :-

Do lottery tickets count towards your six allowed?  Mar 12 2017, 01:10:30 AM

I asked SHN via Facebook and SHN's social media contact (Jonathan) said lottery tickets won't count towards the 6 allowed.

THE FRONT PAGE - No Nathan Lane Tonight :-(  Dec 27 2016, 11:56:02 PM

I saw The Front Page tonight (12/27, 7pm) but was very disappointed to learn at the ticket booth that Nathan Lane wasn't performing. (Telecharge also sent an email notification at 5:32pm for the 7pm show.) I was given the option of exchanging (not possible during my 5-day visit) or getting a refund but I decided to see it. Walter Burns was played by Tony Award-winner Michael McGrath who was fine in the role. I admit I bought tickets because of Natha

Allegiance on film  Dec 14 2016, 11:10:00 AM

I saw it at a small 50-seater (?) theater in San Francisco called Sundance Kabuki. Ten minutes in, staff stopped the film and said it'll be restarted because people were coming in late. I was so pissed I booed the staff and the latecomers. No explanation for the tardiness and no apology. So @&$)! inconsiderate!

Anyway, about the show... the story was heartbreaking and an important one to retelI. I would've preferred as a non-musical though. The music part was formulaic and I thought th

SOLD OUT  Dec 13 2016, 10:08:23 AM

I checked this morning (7 a.m. PT) and saw several dates with one or two single $500 seat(s) and ADA seating. Anyone else wish there was an option for best available any day instead of looking day by day (or is that too scalper/bot friendly)?

SOLD OUT  Dec 13 2016, 01:47:28 AM

Out of curiosity, I checked online at 10:30 p.m. PT and saw all dates were sold out. I'll be very surprised if SHN doesn't extend the show and/or bring it back in 2018. Anyone else think so? SHN did bring Book of Mormon to SF two seasons in a row.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You