Luggage?

hellobroadway
#1Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 10:35am

I need help! We have to check out of our AirBnb by noon tomorrow. They will NOT hold our luggage. We see waitress at 3. Will that theater hold our luggage? Does anyone have any tips on what we can do with it?

jmuep
#2Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 10:48am

I've used this place before. Super easy and convenient:  https://vertoe.com/detail?lodge_id=MjM=

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#3Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 11:00am

See below.

"Bag Checks:
All bags will be inspected upon arrival. Luggage, shopping bags and other large packages that will not fit comfortably with you at your seat will not be checked or allowed inside the theatre. For your convenience, please make other arrangements for these items before arriving. "

freewilma
#4Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 11:06am

Some of the large Times Square hotels will let you check bags with their bellmen.  If you just say you've already checked out and give a nice tip, they'll hold them for you.  The properties are so huge they have no idea if you'd spent the night or not.  

Terracentric
#5Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 4:51pm

Hi, I used City Co-Pilot on 12/30/16. It's located in  Times Square: 777 8th Avenue (in between 47th and 48th Streets) INSIDE the Gray Line Visitor. I stayed in an AirBnb in SOHO, took my luggage to City Co-Pilot,  paid $10, saw The Humans matinee, picked up my luggage and took the subway for my 8pm flight to JFK. 

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#6Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 6:00pm

I can't remember where I stored my luggage when I saw Waitress but it was near the theatre and on the second floor. The elevator smelled like piss, the guy was smoking a joint when we got up there but it was $10 and our luggage was safe haha

Esther2 Profile Photo
Esther2
#7Luggage?
Posted: 3/25/17 at 8:00pm

Don't know if you're flying or taking the train, but if it's Amtrak, you can check your luggage at Penn Station for (I think) $10 a bag.  

StephieElise
#8Luggage?
Posted: 3/26/17 at 5:43am

Having stayed at the Edison a couple of times I think you'd be able to ask the bellman there to store your luggage for you; we only did it after check out but I don't think they checked if we were a guest first. I think we did have to pay a few dollars, plus as you're not a guest I'd tip generously! 

trpguyy
playbill-love
#10Luggage?
Posted: 3/26/17 at 10:52am

There are a bunch of stand alone luggage storage places around Times Square. Most are cash only and not on the ground floor of the building and not necessarily well marked. But usually $10 or so, you get a tag that matches the one on your luggage, and it is safe. I have used several, though I don't remember the names of any, and they've all been no frills and low key in this way but safe and easy. They also all required photo ID to drop off and pick up my stuff which made it feel safer for me the first time I did it.

hellobroadway
#11Luggage?
Posted: 3/26/17 at 11:18am

Would the Marriot Marquis work if we left a generous tip?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#12Luggage?
Posted: 3/26/17 at 11:24am

You'd probably have good luck "sneaking in" at the Row Hotel on 8th.  Pretty low key drop off.  They ask for your room number, but don't do anything to verify.  Pick up is, however, by 10pm.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Bo1745
#13Luggage?
Posted: 6/12/18 at 7:32am

I am going to Broadway tonight and I am soooo excited. But I was just looking over this long line of suggestions for where to leave my luggage and started worrying that I booked with the wrong company. Does anyone in here have experience with using LuggageHero they advertise with having multiple storage locations around NYC but I am honestly just sure about how genuine it is? Its states that they store the luggage inside existing businesses??? Please help me as I have to get my luggage away. Should I bet on a hotel instead??

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#14Luggage?
Posted: 6/12/18 at 7:53am

Have you tried YOUR hotel? (or is it inconvenient?)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Bo1745
#15Luggage?
Posted: 6/12/18 at 7:59am

I am arriving directly from the airport to go see the show (The Lion King). And as far as I can see I have no options to leave it at the show. Am I right?

Updated On: 6/12/18 at 07:59 AM