News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JustAFan3

Member Name: JustAFan3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
 Jul 10 2018, 09:43:49 AM

Thank you, they are in Orchestra Right, on the aisle (between Orch center and right), row O.  I think they are pretty good.  They are a row in front of the seats I saw the show in February.  I will try StubHub. I paid face value, $500.  I am still hoping my travel plans change, because I would love to see show again. 

Again, thank you! 

Springsteen on Broadway reselling ticket question
 Jul 10 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Hi all!  I more than likely will have two tickets for Springsteen that I won't be able to use.  What is the best way to resell them?  StubHub? Ebay? Craigslist?  

Are they still in demand?  

I already saw the show - it was fabulous - and was going to see it again - but I might have a conflict. 

Thank you !!

Springsteen ticket/seating questions
 Jun 25 2018, 03:43:41 PM

I got seats through ticketmaster.  I was on house right and about 5 rows from back on 3 seats in from aisle - the aisle between orchestra center and orchestra right).  I paid $400 per  ticket (face value).  I am going again in August and paid (again through TM) $500 per ticket.  Just a few rows in front of where we were for $400.  The party sitting next to us got same day seats from box office due to a cancellation.  Paid the $500 - but they were seats 1 and

Carousel Principals' Attendance
 Jun 20 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Thank you all!  I am optimistic.  

My Fair Lady Cast Replacements/Absences
 Jun 20 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Not sure, I posted similar question with regards to Carousel.  I saw MFL May 19th (eve) and Lauren was out.  I was disappointed because I really wanted to see her although her understudy was really good.  I followed all the posts regarding the casting, so seeing Lauren was a catalyst to seeing the show.  Still enjoyed it!

Carousel Principals' Attendance
 Jun 20 2018, 12:25:39 PM

Hello all, 

Planning a trip to NYC this weekend - one of the shows we are seeing is Carousel.  What has the attendance been for principals?   Would love to see Lindsay Mendez - but also, Joshua, Renee and Jessie.  Sorry is this a repeat post, stupid question or anything else that upsets anyone.  I really find most of the information on here very helpful and informative and I just really want to know.  Thank you all! 

Jessie Mueller as Fanny Brice?
 Jun 20 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I would love to see Jessie Mueller as Fanny Brice !

Drama Desk Awards
 Jun 4 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Robbie2 said: "ScottyDoesn'tKnow2 said: "Why did they play the Mary Tyler Moore theme for Jessie Mueller's win?"

Your gonna make it after all...
"

Was wondering the same thing.. 

Rise cancelled
 May 15 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Matt Rogers said: "EllieRose2 said: "It is the same thing, and if you really need to start another thread do it in the OFF TOPIC category considering a television show has zero to do with Broadway."

Who the hell do you think you are? You've been on here for less than a year and you have the audacity to try to boss people around, telling them what and where to post? Seriously, you need to get a grip.
"

Agrees - I really don't under

ISO Springsteen TIx
 Apr 23 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I have two tickets for August 25, 8 PM show in Orchestra right.  We saw the show in February (fantastic) and was lucky enough to get two more tickets.  If we don't go again, I'd probably put them on stub hub. You can PM me and I can let you know.  Not sure if the date would work for you.   

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews
 Mar 27 2018, 02:55:53 PM

broadwayboy223 said: "Absolutely no one has panned the talent in the show. Most of the bad reviews have pointed out the singing is incredible and the talent great. But even great talent can't distract from what ultimately is a bad director. Personally, I can't stand the cutting of songs or lines of a classic show. That's what has me angered me the most about this production."

I agree - it seems the remarks have been more geared to the direct

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews
 Mar 27 2018, 02:18:00 PM

So glad to read more favorable experiences.  No denying the talent on that stage!

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews
 Mar 27 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I am seeing this April 14, after reading all the posts on here, my expectations have been lowered.  I was really looking forward to this show.  The feedback I read on social media is much more favorable.  I am interested to read the critics reviews.  We shall see!

Springteen extends to June
 Nov 28 2017, 01:26:02 PM

I got a code last time and actually had two tickets in my cart..due to procrastination  ..I was timed out and the purchase was never completed.  Do you think I would get another code?  He who hesitates....I was just not sure I wanted to drop all that money but now am regretting my hesitation.  Won't make the same mistake twice if I get another chance!

Bruce Springsteen to Make Broadway Debut at the Walter Kerr - November 2017
 Nov 15 2017, 06:04:19 PM

Does anyone know if they are extending again? 

Who would you like to see play Jenna in future productions of Waitress?
 Oct 23 2017, 03:31:38 PM

Jessica Vosk

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Previews
 Oct 4 2017, 09:05:27 PM

mgiltz said: "Thx! That post was about tickets going on sale and was seven pages long. When I checked last night, no one had posted about the actual show so I thought maybe it needed a new posting devoted to previews,. That's what I get for presumptuously creating a post!"

I agree with you, that other post is 7 pages long..I want to hear how previews are going - deserves a dedicated post IMO. 

Oct 3 2017, 05:03:31 PM

iwuldwf said: "I’m sure everyone got the same text I did, but just as an FYI, they just released a bunch of tickets for Thursday and sent a text with a code to access them. The available tickets were spread throughout the orchestra and mezzanine, in the$400-700 range from what I saw (but I was scrambling to get mine so I didn’t look too closely).So if yougot stuck on standby during the regular on sale periods like I did, keep an eyeyour phone!"

Sep 6 2017, 09:29:23 PM

Has anyone on standby gotten a code during the process?  If so, when?  I take standby as  "you are not getting  a code" - lol! 

Waitress new cast
 Sep 6 2017, 09:26:24 PM

What about Jessica Vosk as Jenna?  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You