News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CollegeDreamer

Member Name: CollegeDreamer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

National Tour Flops
 Jun 25 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Clyde15 said: "How did the Hedwig tour do? When I went in Seattle on a Saturday night the theatre was pretty empty "

Seeing the Paramount almost empty is so sad! Although I’m sure it’s the same with other theatres. I saw the 20th Anniversary tour of Rent in Seattle, and I’ve never been to a more empty theatre. The loge which is where I sat and the first 3 rows behind me were the only taken seats in the balcony. No joke. 

Re
 May 22 2018, 04:35:20 PM
If Mamma Mia was ever to be revived, I would hope they’d do the 5th Avenue Theatre production! I enjoyed it, I personally thought it was a better time than the original staging they had for Broadway and tours.

https://youtu.be/B4TpxCjQbtU

Broadway Workout
 May 22 2018, 02:50:18 PM

This is for anyone, but I would like to hear from actors on Broadway or Tour if possible. What are your workout routines to stay in killer shape, or even to lose weight. Diets, Stretches, Workouts... anything will help! Thank you.

The Next Great Broadway Revival
 Apr 22 2018, 12:28:29 PM
I would love if Dreamgirls transferred to Broadway. I’d also love a revival of RENT. Just not like the off-broadway dump they revived. I’d love to see the original staging (with actors who understand the material) or the most recent UK tour
Happy 4/20 broadwayworld!
 Apr 21 2018, 04:24:50 PM

Sondheimite said: "CollegeDreamer said: "Just a lil’ fun for all you Bway stoners, what’s your preferred method of smoking? Personally I’ll always go for the good old bong"

Six months ago, I would have said bong.

But I cut down from about $100 a week to $40 a week. So I have a little Glass Twisty Blunt that I pack on special occasions but now it's mostly a little pipe!

I’ve tried a few glas

Apr 21 2018, 02:41:34 PM
Just a lil’ fun for all you Bway stoners, what’s your preferred method of smoking? Personally I’ll always go for the good old bong
 Apr 21 2018, 11:37:24 AM
A few of my favorites to watch/listen to while baked are, Legally Blonde, Rent, Wicked, Hairspray, The Color Purple, oh and Mamma Mia. To name a few. Hope y’all had a good day yesterday, I know I did.
Seattle recs?
 Apr 13 2018, 12:23:14 PM
I would see Kiss Me Kate if you’re up for it, The 5th Avenue’s productions are always amazing. I would also check out Ride the Cyclone at the ACT theatre. That’s the show the 5th partners with every year at ACT
Best production of RENT you've seen?
 Feb 15 2018, 04:56:57 PM
The 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle did a production a few years ago, while different, I have to say I preferred it to year one of the 20th Anniversary tour. Out Tonight was AMAZING, I still remember it to this day.

Montage: https://youtu.be/LNQgfNOCuBQ

Mamma Mia 5th Avenue Theatre Seattle
 Feb 11 2018, 02:25:14 PM
Update: I saw the show last night, and it was F****** AMAZING. I have to say this was better than the tour I saw last year. I’m not one to cheer and yell at a performance, usually just clapping, but man... I could not contain myself. It was EPIC. I highly recommend seeing this production if you can. You won’t regret it. Kendra Kassebaum as Donna was perfect. Her “Winner takes it all” was amazing. “Does your mother know” was FABULOUSLY DONE. The encore.... the encore was incredible. I can’t say e
 Feb 7 2018, 01:50:44 PM
Awesome!! Planning on seeing it this weekend, and I absolutely cannot wait! I guess a major question I have is, how does this production compare to others (not including the new sets, choreography, costumes...) like Broadway or Tour if you have seen them? I caught the Farewell Tour last year which was my first time seeing the stage version, so I'm intrigued by what's new!
 Feb 7 2018, 11:54:36 AM

Just read a review from a subscriber at the 5th. They have been a subscribing there for 25 years, and this production of Mamma Mia will be the first one they go back and see a 2nd time. Also, said they're putting it in their top 3. It's sounding pretty amazing, and the production shots are great.

Feb 2 2018, 06:18:45 PM
Anyone going to the 1st preview tonight? Or at all during the run? Would you be kind to give feedback of the performance? I'm interested in seeing a brand new, different, production. I hope they do the show justice!
Wicked tour question
 Jan 8 2018, 08:21:21 PM
So, I was looking at tour dates for Wicked and it goes all the way up until October 2018 and then picks up in June of 2019. Is the tour closing for a few months? Or could this just be a mess up?
Seattle 2019 Season announced
 Jan 5 2018, 10:24:03 PM
I'm thrilled with the line up for next season! Almost all the shows I would love to see, and with Wicked coming back and being a guilty pleasure, I'll have to see that again!
Who do YOU think is broadways sexiest performer?
 Nov 17 2017, 02:27:19 PM
Oops forgot two.
Adam Kaplan and Derek Klena.

Nov 17 2017, 02:27:17 PM
Oops forgot two.
Adam Kaplan and Derek Klena.

Nov 17 2017, 02:26:27 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "CollegeDreamer said: "Corey Cott
Ramin Karimloo
Will Chase
Adam Kantor (**** me up)
Ryan Mcartan
I'm not sure of his name, but who ever plays Spongebob is pretty cute. I wouldn't say sexy, but there is something very attractive about him.
"

It’s his arms...

I think Isaac Powell is my new favorite broadway performer.
"

Who? 

Nov 17 2017, 02:24:22 PM
Hahaha who?
 Nov 17 2017, 12:59:09 PM
Corey Cott
Ramin Karimloo
Will Chase
Adam Kantor (**** me up)
Ryan Mcartan
I'm not sure of his name, but who ever plays Spongebob is pretty cute. I wouldn't say sexy, but there is something very attractive about him.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You