News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VirginiaWoolf

Member Name: VirginiaWoolf
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Oct 29 2016, 08:46:57 PM

Even if 1130 arrival may not get you a seat, you can watch on Stubhub for a single ticket. I'm sure you can get one much lower than $900! You just have to factor in the amount of time to print out your ticket from the StubHub center and get back to the theater for the show (I wouldn't cut it any shorter than 30 min before curtain, and even that may be too close).

FYI, if $900 is really your budget, you can use a professional line sitting service and pretty much be assured that

Oct 14 2016, 12:46:54 AM

I did the cancellation line on Sunday as well (many from the forum on line with me). I got there at 7 am, and was 11th in line (although one pair ahead of us ended up with four tickets). Since it was a holiday weekend and a cold, rainy morning, I'm not sure you can use my experience to forecast what another Sunday would be like. I can say that it was really a fun experience to be on line and the camaraderie of the group was wonderful.

The incredibly nice woman behind me (who g

How is Jennifer Holliday in the color purple?
 Oct 14 2016, 12:33:00 AM

Nothing but good things to say about her voice, but she had no chemistry at all with Cynthia Erivo. I did not find her believable as Shug. Hopefully she just needs some time to settle into the role. 

Sep 29 2016, 08:14:13 PM

Anyone have line updates? I want to brave it during the upcoming holiday weekend. Am thinking Friday night would be my best chance - does anyone have thoughts as to timing and whether it's easier to do Friday night or sat matinee?  Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You