News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheAngriestInch

Member Name: TheAngriestInch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Angels in America Audience Rewards Presale Code
 Nov 6 2017, 09:14:04 AM

For anyone who saw this in London or via NT Live: Any advice on best place to sit? I'm looking at the mid-range priced tix but I'm unsure whether it would be better to sit second row mezz center or fourth row side orchestra.

Is this show worth being central but further away for the full stage picture? Does a lot of action take place on the sides of the stage? Are there any obstructing set pieces? I realize we don't know how the transfer will affect this, but any preliminary thoughts would be super appreciated!

The Color Purple Rush/Student Tickets for my mom
 Dec 19 2016, 11:00:57 PM

I rushed today, got there at 7:45 and was ninth in line. I got a single third row orchestra seat, but today was also Jennifer Holliday's day off so that may have impacted sales. By the time the box office opened, there were between 30-40 people in line.

Selling Evan Hansen Ticket - 12/21 at 2 PM
 Nov 28 2016, 05:52:36 PM

Hey, fellow Fansens! Because of an unforeseen circumstance, I need to buy a ticket for a different performance of Dear Evan Hansen, but I have to sell the one I currently have first at cost ($108.50 OBO). It is Rear Mezz Seat J107 for the 2 PM matinee on Wednesday, 12/21. I have it as a PDF so I can transfer it immediately. PM me if you are interested. Sincerely, me!

Evan Hansen Ticket Exchange
 Nov 9 2016, 11:24:16 AM

Feel free to use this thread if you need to exchange tickets for DEH!

Personally, I have a Rear Mezz (J107) ticket for 12/21 at 2 PM but would really like to trade for a similar seat on 12/19 at 7 PM instead. Telecharge was unable to help me. If anyone is willing to exchange, I would really appreciate it!

Color Purple Rush?
 Nov 6 2016, 12:02:32 AM

Has anyone tried rushing since the show posted its closing? Planning on going next month and trying to figure out how early I should get there.

Shug Avery Understudy
 Nov 2 2016, 11:35:37 PM

I'm debating getting a ticket to see the Color Purple this December. The two possible times I can go are Saturday 12/17 at 2 PM or Monday 12/19 at 7 PM. Jennifer Holliday is slotted to perform at the Saturday matinee, but will be out for the Monday show. I've read pretty mixed reviews of Jennifer's performance as Shug, so my question is: for those who have seen the Shug understudy (Rema Webb I believe), how is her performance? For those who have seen both, is Webb's Shug 

Great Comet Question
 Oct 19 2016, 05:46:12 PM

Totally separate question, but I didn't feel like it deserved its own thread. Does anyone know why they're having a Monday show on 12/19? Just seems kind of random and I can't seem to find any other shows with performances that day.

Jersey Boys Tour?
 Oct 5 2016, 03:32:42 PM

I saw it this past Sunday at the Baltimore Hippodrome. It was phenomenal. Cory was my favorite part of the show actually. His "Cry For Me" gave me chills, and his energy and exuberance were palpable. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, no pun intended. Aaron was a fantastic Frankie as well. I thought his age made some of the earlier scenes a little hard to believe, but he really came into his own during the second act when he was allowed to show the more mature si

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You