News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for greatwhite2017

greatwhite2017 Profile Photo
Member Name: greatwhite2017
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Phantom Daily Digital Lottery!  Feb 21 2017, 02:28:31 PM

Won it last evening. $40 and my seat was front row, AA2. Amazing seat. And yes, the fog gets obstructed because of the jets in place and blows into the pit and upwards avoiding everyone in the front couple of rows. You can even see the system in place if you stand up at all before, during intermission, or after. They are right in line with the stage lights that rise and fall during the opera numbers. I love seeing what's happening in the wings and there's plenty of opportunity st

Lion king lottery?  Dec 1 2016, 02:37:02 PM

Finally won for last evening's performance after entering off and on for months. Hopefully if you win you have a better experience. My ticket was row YY on the aisle which is still a great seat but the sound was terrible. Thankfully I've seen the show and know what it HAS sounded like but the orchestra had absolutely no strength or power- hopefully a sound issue and not a stupid quality issue. It's also apparent that a lot of the show has some pre-recorded tracks with the conducto

Sara Jean Ford leaving CATS  Nov 15 2016, 10:23:44 PM

DottieD'Luscia said: "That part was more or less wasted since they cut Growltiger's Last Stand.

So true. The only other redeeming quality is her high note at the end of "Rum Tum Tugger."

Sara Jean Ford leaving CATS  Nov 13 2016, 04:35:18 PM

Apparently her last day is the 16th. Any news on her replacement? 

Jennifer Holliday to join THE COLOR PURPLE  Oct 21 2016, 11:00:19 AM

^ This. This is exactly what I would have to say about Ms. Holliday's performance. I was at last evening's performance as well. She must be settling in the roll because I did not find any of the negativity in her performance last evening that has been previously brought up. She owns her age, she owns her body, she owns her physical weaknesses and makes it work. As TheBatBoy said from the moment she walked out I thought she was going to fall and never get back up. Her Shug has definite

Selling: 1 Falsettos Lotto Ticket- Front Mezz $45 TONIGHT!  Oct 11 2016, 03:20:56 PM

SOLD- Thanks!!!

Selling: 1 Falsettos Lotto Ticket- Front Mezz $45 TONIGHT!  Oct 11 2016, 01:38:58 PM

They are but they charge you a $5 service fee... dumb, I know. 

Selling: 1 Falsettos Lotto Ticket- Front Mezz $45 TONIGHT!  Oct 11 2016, 01:27:42 PM

Falsettos Lotto Ticket for tonight 10/11 @ 8pm. Front Mezz Row A Seat 21. Can purchase directly on Ticketmaster. Stuck with work and don't want to give this up! $51.44 after fees! 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/falsettos-ny-new-york-new-york-10-11-2016/event/030050D7EC06A357?artistid=979819&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=207

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You