Lion king lottery?

miriam18
#1Lion king lottery?
Posted: 1/16/16 at 11:59pm

So I have been entering since it was announced and haven't won .. Has anyone had any luck ? If yes where are seats located 

VonTrappFamilySinger
#2Lion king lottery?
Posted: 1/17/16 at 10:49am

Yes, I won on Friday! The tickets were the last row of the mezzanine, so row L. But considering it's a huge dance show, I thought the seats were great! 

ArielSara2
#3Lion king lottery?
Posted: 1/17/16 at 2:42pm

I won on the first day but didn't see the email in time - I'm so used to the afternoon announcement that most other digital lotteries have. I've tried every day since and haven't won again. Lion king lottery?

miriam18
#4Lion king lottery?
Posted: 1/17/16 at 6:01pm

Updated On: 1/17/16 at 06:01 PM

miriam18
#4Lion king lottery?

Thank you lucky I been entering since day one an no luck I was starting to feel like it was impossible lol

miriam18
#5Lion king lottery?

Wow that is horrible yeah they sent me a email that I lost real quick

Updated On: 1/17/16 at 06:01 PM

VonTrappFamilySinger
#6Lion king lottery?
Posted: 1/17/16 at 6:23pm

Don't give up! It's definitely possible, and it seems all the people around me also won as well!

greatwhite2017
#7Lion king lottery?
Posted: 12/1/16 at 2:37pm

Finally won for last evening's performance after entering off and on for months. Hopefully if you win you have a better experience. My ticket was row YY on the aisle which is still a great seat but the sound was terrible. Thankfully I've seen the show and know what it HAS sounded like but the orchestra had absolutely no strength or power- hopefully a sound issue and not a stupid quality issue. It's also apparent that a lot of the show has some pre-recorded tracks with the conductor wearing headphones for quite a few numbers. Still a great show but not as magical as it once was.