News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gartenzwerge

Member Name: Gartenzwerge
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tickets Advice
 Oct 31 2016, 02:44:53 PM

Fiddler rush tickets are $37, and I ended up with great side orchestra seats both times I rushed. Lines weren't too long, either. 

NATASHA, PIERRE & THE GREAT COMET OF 1812 Previews
 Oct 20 2016, 09:35:51 PM

Fan123 said: "Judging just from the original album, I can understand some audience members' reservations about how 'women's virtue' is handled in the show. The show has a difficult line to walk: women's virtue has to, by and large, be taken seriously by the show or there are no dramatic stakes surrounding Natasha's almost-dalliance with Anatole. On the other hand, the show wouldn't want to actually endorse the old-fashioned idea of a woman being 'forev

Great Comet Seating Thread
 Oct 20 2016, 03:18:58 PM

I decided to try the onstage seating and saw last night's performance from the upholstered banquettes, stage left, row BF (second to last row).

When I bought the tickets, I was kind of bummed nothing closer was available, but as the evening progressed, I was really grateful to be up so high. Plenty of the action occurred right next to me, and had I been lower, I would have had to swivel around to see it. The only downside was that we were far enough left that the side

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You