News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tyler2

Member Name: Tyler2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Latest preview changes in BBAJ?
 Oct 4 2010, 12:23:44 AM
I saw the matinee on Saturday, and Hunters from Kentucky was not in it. We did not know it existed until we listened to the recording. It was a little strange though, as the actors looked confused during the curtain call, and my friend seems to remember them starting to sing something and then stopping abruptly.

What exactly happens during the song though? My friend and I are both curious about how the ending was with that song in it.

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Aug 10 2009, 03:49:33 PM
It's not possible for us to rush, because we're coming into the city that day, so our bus isn't scheduled to arrive until around 10 o'clock. That would have been perfect, though.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Aug 10 2009, 03:42:49 PM
Hello everyone! So my boyfriend and I are planning a trip up to New York to see Next to Normal next Tuesday the 18th, and I had questions about seating. Due to something else, we have $120 we can put towards tickets. I just am having a hard time deciding whether we should take the last 2 $40 tickets and have $40 left towards the hotel (the seats are in Row H all the house Right), or whether I should upgrade to better seats which are in the middle of Row B of the Mezzanine, but we would have t
re: Spring Awakening Tour Baltimore 2pm 6/13/09
 Jun 14 2009, 11:35:38 PM
I sat on stage this past Tuesday in Baltimore, and at one point Kyle walked on stage and winked at Julie (who was sitting 2 seats away) and made a little face at her.

I also got to see Perry Sherman go on as Georg this past Friday, and he was spectacular! He has a fantastic voice, and I loved his rendition of Touch Me.

I do think I like this cast as a whole much better then the closing Broadway cast, which I also saw. I was very impressed with Sarah Hunt who plays Martha, just

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You