News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kikki327

kikki327 Profile Photo
Member Name: kikki327
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Neil Patrick Harris Says He WON'T Host the Tony Awards This Year  Feb 5 2014, 11:31:46 PM
I also agree Zachary Levi would be a great host. His opening number would be excellent
CHAD KIMBALL BACK IN NY???  Oct 7 2013, 12:33:44 AM
Halle Berry has had a pretty successful career. So has Chad.
CHAD KIMBALL BACK IN NY???  Oct 6 2013, 10:23:27 PM
coaching from Chad...that's awesome. regardless of what you think of his performance, he is a professional Tony award nominated actor and was involved in the 6 year development of a successful Broadway musical...he could give a lot of good advice. Plus he probably knows a lot of people and has great connections. I think it might be a one-time thing for this auction, or else there might have been info on his facebook page about it.
Dream Cast The MEMPHIS Movie!!!!  Aug 18 2013, 04:40:10 PM
I always thought Chad Kimball's bizarre performance was an attempt to channel "Ernest T. Bass" from the Andy Griffith Show.

i think chad said in an interview the voice came from watching the Andy Griffith show when he was a kid or something like that. so maybe it was

First Date stage door  Aug 5 2013, 12:49:51 AM

I saw First Date a few weeks ago and was one of the last people to get my playbill signed, so I said to Zachary that it was so refreshing to see a "star" take the time to not only sign autographs and take pictures but to talk to each person waiting for him. He said "My job is to entertain people and make them happy. This is part of making them happy." So sweet. He is awesome.

10th Annual NYMF Thread  Jul 11 2013, 10:33:20 AM
You caught me! I listened to the music on the official website and youtube page where the songs are listed.

Anyway, if anyone sees Volleygirls or Songs For A More Funnier World let us know your thoughts...

10th Annual NYMF Thread  Jul 11 2013, 03:29:14 AM
I actually loved Julian Po. Yes it needs work if the producers want it to go anywhere, but NYMF is for writers to get their start. The concept is cool and it is definitely unlike anything most of us have seen in a musical. Chad Kimball, however, is fantastic. I don't know what you were watching if you thought he was anything else. His first song, Julian's Dream, brought me to tears. Don't Let Go, sung by Chad and Corbin Reid is also stunning. And Luba Mason is just outstanding.

I

Recent Cinderella Rush?  Jul 4 2013, 12:35:27 AM
tried last Wednesday, got there around 9:30 and the line was to the corner. by the time I got into the box office rush for the matinee was gone and they had a few rush tickets for the evening show left. my friends and I did the $49 rear mezz seats for the matinee.
TONY Award Performances  Jun 5 2013, 09:26:34 PM
overheard in the bathroom of 54 Below- some sort of performance with Matt Morrison and Harry Connick Jr. can't wait to see what that is
Favorite Broadway Dance Show  Jun 3 2013, 07:18:13 PM
MOVIN' OUT
Come Fly Away
Newsies
Billy Elliot
A Chorus Line

What happened to the Memphis movie??  Jun 2 2013, 11:13:50 PM
as much as I absolutely love Memphis, I'm not sure I want to see a movie of it, mainly because I just can't watch anyone else as Huey besides Chad.
Showtunes for a Wedding Party  Apr 11 2013, 10:22:48 PM
as a gag gift for my birthday one year my friend made me a cd of broadway "wedding" theme songs like

Cant Take My Eyes Off of Your - Jersey Boys
Someday - Wedding Singer
You're The One That I Want - Grease
Uptown Girl - Movin' Out
Steal Your Rock and Roll - Memphis
Seven Wonders - Catch Me
Someday - Memphis
Thats Life - Come Fly Away
Wonderful Guy - South Pacific
Lucky be A Lady - Guys and Dolls

Kinky Boots Rush Policy?  Mar 25 2013, 04:50:25 PM
bumping because i am trying to get rush tickets this wednesday...any suggestions as to what time to get there? i heard it was sold out most of last week..
Broadway Backwards Thoughts?  Mar 20 2013, 12:33:24 AM
Tituss Burgess singing And I'm Telling You was definitely the highlight
What was the most shocking Tony Win/loss ever?  Mar 17 2013, 12:32:16 PM
Bill T. Jones winning best choreography for Fela over Twyla Tharp for Come Fly Away. If I was Twyla I would have just walked out.
Wallflowers - web series with broadway cast  Feb 13 2013, 09:51:48 PM
new web series called "Wallflowers" starring Chad Kimball, Sarah Saltzberg, Gideon Glick and Charlie Williams! looks interesting.... has anyone heard anything about this?

www.facebook.com/wallflowerstv

Anybody seen 'Memphis' yet?  Jan 10 2013, 06:54:42 PM
I think the fact that the Huey Chad created was so different and strange was what made it so much better. He was nominated for a Tony for this role....so he obviously did it well.

Chad is at the theatrefest in Illinois right now! He visited the kids during their rehearsals a few months ago too. That must be so cool for them to experience.

Today's Riedel: Disney planning to bring THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME to the U.S.  Jan 9 2013, 07:57:17 PM
Chad Kimball as Quasimodo. anyone?
Steve Kazee -- In or out?  Jan 1 2013, 02:50:23 AM
Once a performer uses their sick days, I was under the impression that if they miss a performance after that they don't get paid for it. Is this true? If it is then wouldn't actors only call out if they are truly unable to perform?

In Chad's case, I don't think many people knew the severity of his condition. His shoulder injury was unpredictable and if it flared up he was physically unable to perform due to the amount of pain he was in. Which is the reason he left Memphis and why his

Your Favorite Show of 2012  Nov 30 2012, 09:23:47 PM
GHOST. i know people hated it but i thought it was beautiful..definitely one of my favorite musicals.
Newsies and Once are also up there. and i loved Murder in the First at 59E59 (still hopeful for a bway transfer..)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You