News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PennyLou19622

PennyLou19622 Profile Photo
Member Name: PennyLou19622
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Thoughts On The Final Performance Of HAIRSPRAY
 Jan 6 2009, 05:00:08 PM
DRUMROLE PLEASE......[jokes]

FELICIA'S LAST HAIRSPRAY REVIEW:

Firstly, I would just like to mention ALL of the people I saw at the show, during intermission, before the show, after the show and ON stage with the current cast...
Aaron Tveit (Link), Hayley Podschun (Tammy), Jacqui Polk (swing) , Chester Gregory (Seaweed), Caissie Levy (Penny), Andrew Rannels (Fender?), Michael Cunio (Corny/Sketch?), Shoshana Bean (OBC Shelley), Laura Bell Bundy (OBC Amber), Kerry Butler (OBC

re: The Beat Stops......We'll miss you Hairspray.
 Jan 2 2009, 10:49:29 PM
ok..so can we talk about how MARC SHAIMAN, SCOTT WITTMAN AND MARGOT LION were ALL at today's matinee?

I was there....won lotto. going againt tomorrow for lotto..and then sunday for closing (already mentioned i had row F mezz. see you guys there!)....

but i met marc and scott afterwards and got a picture with them. they are so kind, and scott was sort of shy. either that, or he was just shocked we knew who he was! lol. they were both so so so sweet though and i am so grateful i

re: hairspray lotto
 Jan 1 2009, 12:39:50 PM
Hairspray lotto on Saturday was PACKED. we put in 3 names and only one was pulled. it was rediculously crowded, i have never seen it so busy. probably 45-60 people were there....compared to wicked...which has about 300-400!..but still, 35 is alot.
re: Nicest Bway Star You've Ever Met??
 Dec 31 2008, 09:56:54 PM
Jonathan Groff. and i have an excellent reason. At stagedoor the first time I saw Spring, it was cold..it was February...after meeting him I waited around, just for the heck of it, lol, and the stagedoor man was putting the barricades away. Jon started helping him, by picking them up and putting them against the theatre wall, as he was doing it, he stuck out his tongue and smiled. it was the cutest thing i have ever seen. I have never seen a Broadway actor help a stagedoor man/woman out, ever. T
re: Unsung theater heroes of 2008
 Dec 31 2008, 07:56:11 PM
BAILEY HANKS? seriously? ugh. she's gotten SOOOO much praise already

Leigh Ann Larkin all the way. She > Laura Benanti

I'd like to add in Janine DiVita as "Rizzo" in Grease. She is fierce, hah.

Dec 31 2008, 07:31:28 PM
If anyone's interested, i recently wrote a review for Saturday's performance. it can be found here:

http://imlamesowhat.blogspot.com

please don't hate, it's just my personal thoughts!

Dec 31 2008, 03:40:47 PM
I've seen Hairspray 11 times. It changed my life in ways I can't even describe. It influnced my career choice. I can't tell you how much this show means to me and how sad I am it is clsoing, or that it is "stopping it's beat". I have had the pleasure of going backstage twice, thanks to a very special cast member. I have grown to know many cast members from this show and am sad for them that they will all be out of a job, and not only them, but the crew as well and everyone else that is invloved
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You