News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bostonthespian

Member Name: bostonthespian
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HUGH PANARO transforms into FAGIN on DCTS
 Dec 12 2009, 01:20:04 AM
I saw the show tonight and loved it. Everyone in the cast was great, and Hugh Panaro was a wonderful Fagin. Nice interview.
re: RAGTIME DIRECTOR MARCIA MILGROM DODGE Podcast on DC Theatre Scene
 Nov 14 2009, 01:17:46 AM
Saw the show tonight and loved it! I really admired the direction by Ms. Dodge, and enjoyed listening to her talk about the show.
re: CODY GREEN on Playing Riff in West Side Story
 Jan 29 2009, 01:22:39 AM
I think this is a terrific interview. One thing that wasn't mentioned here is that you never know what kind of answers you will receive. The questions were just fine. I'm sure if you sent him a PM, he would appreciate your recommendations and suggestions and criticism. I interviewed many actors when I was in college, and you wouldn't believe how many times I received lousy answers from many of them. I even had one actor answer his questions with "Yes" and "No." Some actors are shy and send in br
re: KAREN OLIVO on Playing Anita in West Side Story
 Jan 21 2009, 03:25:55 PM
I wanted to thank Joel for doing this interview. It's the first time I have read any of the cast's feelings on using and taking away the subtitles. Karen was terrific in the show and, for me, she was the real fire in the show. I think they should put the subtitles back. What do you all think about that?
re: WEST SIDE STORY Reviews....?
 Jan 11 2009, 08:22:14 PM
I made the trip from Boston to see the show last night, and Matty- you are right. I can't believe these reviews these DC area critics wrote. Matt was awful and the sound was terrible. Half the time I couldn't hear what people were saying, and I was in the 6th row. Karen Olivo was great, but everyone else was just OK. And the Sharks and the Jets were just awful singers and actors. I agree, that if you haven't seen the show, you shouldn't write negative things about it, but for me and obviously fo
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You