News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sorano9162

Member Name: sorano9162
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Great Comet: Cheapest Ticket?
 Oct 11 2013, 04:29:36 PM
They added an evening performance for this Sunday only (the 13th) at 8pm. I guess with Columbus Day on Monday... *shrugs* Anyways, I found a $79 discount ticket just for that night. Pretty bummed that I can't go (I had a blast when I saw it downtown!) but maybe it would be usefully for y'all.

http://www.broadwayoffers.com/go.aspx?MD=2001&MC=COMETC79

Waste of my 85 minutes... AMERICAN IDIOT
 Apr 9 2010, 01:13:02 AM
Since you only asked for 85 minutes back, are you saying there was 10 minutes that you actually liked and want to keep?

AMERICAN IDIOT narrative (spoilers and long)
 Mar 30 2010, 10:59:29 AM
"I felt myself being drawn to the brunette chorus member the whole show, then found out that she is Tony's wife. My former idol has done well for himself."

While Aspen Vincent is in the show, she's a swing so that wasn't her that you saw last night but Leslie McDonel as ensemble. That is unless Leslie called out but I haven't heard that she did...

Mar 30 2010, 12:48:20 AM
"sorano, that looks like the tracklist from a CD. Is there one that you know is coming out...? :)"

Yes. They've already recorded it and the cast/crew had a listening party the other night. They've been taking Pre-Orders at the merch table at the St. James. I've heard that the release date is April 8th but I don't think it's official.

Mar 30 2010, 12:40:26 AM
"I'm VERY surprised nobody has posted a songlist."

Do you want a song list? Heh...

Mar 30 2010, 12:29:09 AM
"how "partial" were the lotto loser seats? i saw the first preview from the front row, and I agree with the poster above who said the stage is high."

My partial seat was Row G, 19, IIRC. You miss a little bit of stage right, but there isn't as much action there as if you didn't have views of stage left with the stairs. So, if you were to get "lotto loser" seats I suggest getting Left Orchestra instead of Right. You'll miss less there... it's not too bad.

Re: Michael Esper's rol

Anyone going to the first preview of AMERICAN IDIOT tonight?
 Mar 27 2010, 12:03:55 AM
Strobe lights are used in several numbers, so that would be a problem for you then...
re: Playbill covers for the 2009-2010 season
 Mar 20 2010, 04:56:02 PM

American Idiot (St. James)

St James Theater
 Mar 14 2010, 04:46:58 PM
I saw the show in Berkeley and if you too far on the right, you'll miss the action on the right side of the stage which is more than on the left. So, whichever is closer to the center, would be my suggestion.
Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
 Mar 8 2010, 11:20:05 PM
She wasn't. DG was referring when Caissie was out and Jackie went on for Shelia; Hannah would do Jackie's track.

Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids - fundraising question
 Mar 7 2010, 03:15:41 PM
Question about Easter Bonnet: I saw that there are two "performances," one on Monday, Apr. 26th at 4:30 and one on Tuesday, Apr. 27th at 2:00. Is there a difference between the two or are they the same thing?
KENNEDY CENTER announces 2010-2011 Season
 Mar 2 2010, 12:03:29 PM
Shows include Hair (Oct 26 - Nov 21, 2010), South Pacific (Dec 14, 2010 - Jan 16, 2011), Wicked (Jun 15 - Aug 21, 2011), and Next to Normal (Jun 28 - Jul 9, 2011). Playbill also mentioned that Follies will be performed.

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/newseason
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/137429-Follies-to-Play-Kennedy-Center-in-Upcoming-Season

American Idiot Ticket Availablity
 Feb 18 2010, 12:22:36 AM
The first rows, I've always seen as Premium priced which for previews is $177. The cheaper and best regular price seat was Center Orch Row G for $122. You could call them and ask.
Seating at St. James Theatre help
 Feb 14 2010, 09:37:08 PM
Oh, well. Thanks. I'll suck it up.
Seating at St. James Theatre help
 Feb 14 2010, 09:23:11 PM
Hmm... there's no way to exchange a balcony ticket for a mezz or orchestra and pay the difference is there?
American Idiot Tix Sales for Opening Week
 Feb 14 2010, 07:54:57 PM
Opening night isn't on sale for the public. They may sell tickets later but there's no guarantee. There is no Wednesday evening show; they mentioned it on the Telecharge ticket page. They were selling tickets for the 22nd but it may have sold out.

ETA: proper words helps

American Idiot Discount?
 Feb 7 2010, 10:49:30 PM
Is the first row of the balcony really that bad?
Full Cast Announced for AMERICAN IDIOT; Cast to Appear on Grammy Awards
 Feb 2 2010, 10:59:26 AM
""The vocals were amazing, but there should have been more movement instead of them raising their fists."

That's exactly what I thought when I was watching the actual show at the Berkeley Rep. Keep your expectations in check on this one kids, I'm warning you. I had em' high too. It's a good concert not a great show."

I don't think you could judge the movement of a show by one song, taken out of content.

Considering that "21 Guns" within the show is between two very fa

Feb 1 2010, 02:57:26 AM
The music video (I would call it more of a 'making of' video) of "21 Guns" with Green Day and the cast of "American Idiot" is at AOL music.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/green-day-21-guns-cast-version/1841525943

Jan 28 2010, 10:12:20 PM
Brian was the OBC Otto, but he did understudy Moritz. Gerard understudied Moritz when Gallagher and then Blake Bashoff were full-time Moritzes before he took over until the end of the Broadway show.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You