pixeltracker

American Idiot Ticket Availablity

American Idiot Ticket Availablity

TheaterLover2
#1American Idiot Ticket Availablity
Posted: 2/18/10 at 12:03am

Does anyone else think they are holding back tickets? I've been searching since pre-sale weeks ago and it doesn't seem that decent close center orchestra seats have been released. First 5 rows? Haven't seen anything. And right now there is nothing available in center orchestra at all from the end of April through September. Has anyone gotten good seats????

PiraguaGuy2
#2American Idiot Ticket Availablity
Posted: 2/18/10 at 12:08am

I'm going to go out on a limb here and venture a guess that yes, those tickets are being held back either for a later date or for American Express cardholders/premium seating buyers.

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

sorano9162
#2American Idiot Ticket Availablity
Posted: 2/18/10 at 12:22am

The first rows, I've always seen as Premium priced which for previews is $177. The cheaper and best regular price seat was Center Orch Row G for $122. You could call them and ask.

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#3American Idiot Ticket Availablity
Posted: 2/18/10 at 1:39am

If you call they're going to give you the exact same thing you see online. They are holding back tickets. I looked for a single for a whole week in last April and it gives me the same option every time for different dates.

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

FrontRowCenter2 Profile Photo
FrontRowCenter2
#4American Idiot Ticket Availablity
Posted: 2/18/10 at 7:49am

They must be holding back tickets because I bought mine end of January (I think the day they went on sale) and got front row on the aisle for $122 (not premium).

TheaterLover2
#5American Idiot Ticket Availablity
Posted: 2/18/10 at 1:39pm

Front row on the aisle at the St. James would be such a horrible seat in my opinion. Stage is super high an there is a lot of back stage action in American Idiot. You wouldn't be able to see anything. Got rush tickets there for gypsy and came home with a stiff neck.