News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for marie_elise

Member Name: marie_elise
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Vanessa Redgrave will still perform 'Year of Magical Thinking' in April
 Mar 21 2009, 09:12:22 PM
My apologies if this was posted elsewhere (I didn't see it on the boards):

re: Tragedy Strikes as Natasha Richardson Passes Away at 45
 Mar 18 2009, 11:09:37 PM
I keep thinking about the picture posted of Natasha and Vanessa. In most of the pictures posted here and in articles, she (of course) looks very beautiful and glamorous. But in that one, she just looks like a girl with her mom. That poor family.
Natasha Richardson injured in skiing accident
 Mar 17 2009, 09:52:41 PM
Poor love. I fear the worst but hope for the best. It might be best to not linger on this all night. There's likely not to be any more news until the family releases a statement.
re: Natasha Richardson injured in skiing accident
 Mar 17 2009, 12:27:55 PM
If she is in intensive care, then it is quite serious, of course. If she started to have severe headaches-enough to bring her to the emergency room-that could be a blood clot or cerebral hemorrhage (not to speculate, but those are common scenarios).

However, I imagine that reports for now will be few and far between, given the fact that they might not yet know the full extent of her injury and things might be touch and go, the fact that she is a high-profile patient, and the fac

Mar 17 2009, 12:01:05 PM
Brain injuries are not always immediate, which is why she was walking around immediately after the accident. This is why you always keep an eye on someone after he/she has had a bad fall or a blow to the head. Headaches and vomiting require immediate emergency care. You don't mess around with head injuries, even if the person seems fine right after the accident.

Mar 17 2009, 12:00:09 AM
EW.com has an article. No new info, but they tried to contact several sources to confirm.

re: Stephen Sondheim at Lincoln Center on Sunday
 Jan 22 2009, 07:48:10 AM
" Loved watching Bernadette two rows ahead as he was talking about the different qualities that each "Gypsy" brought to the part."

What was her reaction?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You