News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zoraksferal

zoraksferal Profile Photo
Member Name: zoraksferal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked (Touring) Review- 6/21  Apr 23 2010, 05:54:30 PM
My only real complaint with Natalie Daradich was her soprano. Vocally, you could tell she was straining to get that high, and it really detracted from NOMTW. I quite enjoyed her comedic timing and didn't think she seemed over the top... especially compared to most other G(a)linda's I have seen. Michelle London as Nessa though truly was the best part... she surprised me big time.
Vicki Noon officially joins 2nd tour of 'Wicked' as Elphaba tomorrow night.  Apr 6 2010, 10:15:52 AM
I am so excited for this! I am seeing the show tonight, so this quick little cast change is making me pumped :)
Ticketmaster: worst customer service...  Mar 23 2010, 05:11:26 PM
I used to hate Ticketmaster, but then they had me type in a security code of "stumbling porcupine", so I decided that their crappy service was worth it!

In reality, yeah, I hate Ticketmaster with a passion... and those stupid security codes too!

Best and Worst Elphaba of 2009  Jan 4 2010, 08:26:07 PM
I had never noticed, but wow, some of them do have bizarre names!
Best and Worst Elphaba of 2009  Jan 2 2010, 07:08:07 PM
My favorite was, to my surprise, Jennifer DiNoia, and my least favorite was Carrie Manalokas. Ironically, both standbys.
re: The Princess and The Frog...  Dec 31 2009, 11:32:53 AM
As someone who hates the idea of the Lion King costumes... and really anytime they decide to make an animal on stage (Someone wearing a hat with an animal on it bothers me... cause I can still see the person... they need to go invisible :P), I really find it hard to believe they can recreate it on stage. However, I love the movie
re: Did Dee extend in Wicked?  Dec 21 2009, 11:37:22 AM
I couldn't care less who replaces her... just so long as she is replaced.
re: Katie Rose Clarke Flies into Wicked Beginning January 12  Dec 17 2009, 08:16:15 PM
Finally Katie gets to be Glinda on Broadway. I am so excited! Time to book a trip to New York :P
re: ELF: The Musical (Contact Question)  Dec 2 2009, 05:57:24 PM
I was really hoping this was a joke thread....
re: How many times have you seen Wicked  Nov 2 2009, 09:19:54 PM
5 in total:
2 in NYC
3 on Tour (Detroit, East Lansing, and Indianapolis)

Hopefully that number will keep going up :P

re: Kristin Chenoweth gets paid for sex  Oct 30 2009, 10:23:57 PM
Is it sad that I literally bursted out laughing from that subtle Wicked quote?
re: A silly Broadway/Halloween question  Sep 19 2009, 05:22:42 PM
Whoever has a weird sense of humor, duh.
re: A silly Broadway/Halloween question  Sep 19 2009, 04:22:48 PM
It is more entertaining if you dress up as a character in a different show than the one you are seeing. Like, go to Wicked dressed as Donkey from Shrek or something.
re: LEGALLY BLOBNDE'S Rhiannon Hansen to go on as Elle Woods.  Sep 9 2009, 06:51:59 PM
Hmm... I was gonna buy tickets... note to self, avoid the Oct 24th Matinee showing.
re: Pokemon Live: The Musical  Sep 5 2009, 09:16:10 PM
Haha, Dee Roscioli was in it?? Clearly her best performance ever.
re: What Shows Should I See  Aug 31 2009, 06:05:14 PM
I had tons of ideas for you until the no penguin clause.
re: Donna Vivino to Take Over Elphaba in WICKED Tour  Aug 22 2009, 05:54:11 PM
Slightly, but not too toned down. I really didn't feel it effected the show at all. The only one that bothered me at all was no bridge for Glinda/ Fiyero to walk across during I'm Not That Girl.
re: Favorite and Least Favorite Artwork  Aug 22 2009, 02:36:44 PM
The Wicked one actually bugs me for one reason... Glinda wears a crown, not a witches hat... while the pictures shows a witches hat. I don't know why this bugs me so much haha.
re: Strange images that haunt your mind while listening to specific songs  Aug 20 2009, 07:00:08 PM
Well, that is a tad odd :P
The Sexy Thread  Aug 7 2009, 09:25:18 PM
Will do! :) And may Kate Reinders not abduct you in your sleep in a crack induced rage! :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You