News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hiloha

Member Name: Hiloha
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Phantom Box Seats
 Feb 19 2009, 11:50:54 PM
I actually sat in the stage left box once and it was interesting. If you've seen the show before it might be alright. I could see all the way backstage and also every member of the orchestra. It was funny to see some of them gossiping, reading, listening to iPods during the time they weren't playing. There was even one member who must have been allergic to the fake smoke used during the title song because they put on a little gas-mask! Distracting, but definitely interesting if you are a me
re: An interview with Anna Camp
 Jan 26 2009, 07:57:17 PM
Heard she is going to be in that HBO True Blood show. I like when she does comedy best, so hopefully this will be awesome!
re: HAIR Cast to Be Unveiled Throughout Week; First Tribe Members Announced
 Jan 26 2009, 07:54:59 PM
I wouldn't mind them clarifying their situation thought process.
re: GUYS & DOLLS or WEST SIDE STORY ???
 Jan 26 2009, 07:51:17 PM
West Side Story just seems like it is going to be a more dynamic, exciting show than Guys and Dolls. Now, if they had gotten Ewan McGreggor back for G's&D's I might change my tune.
re: Legally Blonde Tour Review January 24, 2009 (St. Louis)
 Jan 26 2009, 07:49:17 PM
I loved Rhiannon. She had wind. If I were to see the touring company, it would mainly be to see her.
re: Little Mermaid Search for new Ariel
 Jan 26 2009, 07:47:00 PM
What a hip teacher.
re: HELP: Research Paper Topics for Broadway/Theatre
 Jan 26 2009, 07:39:42 PM
I once had to do a paper on the similarities between the writing of Tennessee Williams and F. Scott Fitzgerald. It was especially easy seeing as how Williams wrote the play "Clothes for a Summer Hotel" about Zelda and F. Scott. Also, many of the themes in their writing were the same. Almost everyone has read/seen a Williams play and read the Great Gatsby. It also compares two artistic mediums (novels vs theatre) which I find professors love.
re: Juilliard Outfit
 Jan 26 2009, 07:34:52 PM
Break a leg!
re: West Side Story Review January 17 8:00 PM Washington DC (LONG)
 Jan 26 2009, 07:33:45 PM
So excited for this. I have followed Cavanaugh since I saw him in the touring company of Thoroughly Modern Millie so long ago.
 Jan 26 2009, 07:26:26 PM
Good. Wonder why all the Legally Blonde fans have stopped uploading bootlegs of the show. You think the die-hards would LOVE to compare the tour cast to the B'Way one. Hope Rhiannon gets to play Elle. She's just "so watchable."
re: Mrs. Henderson Presents (a new musical)
 Jan 26 2009, 07:11:01 PM
I would like to see Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day as a musical, considering it was pretty fluffy as a movie. I think they could really fill in some of the better moments with songs which would be great.
re: Review, Legally Blonde Tour, January 17th
 Jan 26 2009, 07:07:43 PM
Haha, poor dogs. Poor Margot. You know the old saying...animals and kids.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 26 2009, 07:04:24 PM
I just about died when I got a signed photo back from Matthew Morrison. Swoon.
re: THE LITTLE MERMAID - 1/25/09 - Sherie Rene Scott's Final Performance
 Jan 26 2009, 07:00:40 PM
Glad I saw it when it first opened!
re: Equus Rush
 Jan 26 2009, 06:58:05 PM
I went to get rush tickets an hour before the show and they were for row J rear mezzanine but the usher got confused and put us in row J orchestra. We kept our mouths shut and nobody came to claim the seats, so we got really great seats for $30.
re: HEDDA GABLER Reviews
 Jan 26 2009, 06:56:09 PM
I know, everyone is trying to hop on the Twilight train. No matter how ridiculous.
re: Cast Recordings You Wish You Hadn't Bought
 Jan 26 2009, 06:52:53 PM
The Elana Roger's Evita rivial. It wasn't especially bad, just unnecessary for me.
 Jan 26 2009, 06:50:32 PM
How long is Rhiannon out for?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You