News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for illtakeparros

Member Name: illtakeparros
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Constantine Maroulis has IRRESISTIBLE CHARM
 Mar 31 2011, 07:03:08 PM
Thanks for the song info. Love Unchained Melody, quite a different take on an old standard. Looking forward to seeing him on AI again, 'bout time.
Photo Coverage: Constantine Maroulis Gets Sardi's Caricature
 Mar 19 2010, 12:29:57 PM
Congrats Constantine!
re: Constantine Maroulis has IRRESISTIBLE CHARM
 Aug 12 2009, 12:54:02 PM
Have loved him since AI, his solo concerts are some of the best I have ever been to. I too am dying to see ROA, now that he has extended that may be possible.

I have met him many times, every meet and greet I've been to or even just running into him on the street, he has always been nice to me. But then again, I've always been nice to him too, if I was rude to him I gues I would expect the same from him.

re: RoA on The View
 Aug 3 2009, 10:37:24 AM
The episode was taped last Monday, both Savannah and Constantine missed some of week end shows before the taping because they were sick. Although I did not notice any thing wrong with any of the performances, I enjoyed the entire thing, interview too. Actually I think the reason Constantine kissed all the other hosts on the cheek, but not Elisabeth, was because he was still not feeling well and did not want to get her sick.

It's hard to capture the energy of a live show on film, and the

re: Photo Coverage: ROCK OF AGES Breaks Guinness World Record for Largest A
 Jul 2 2009, 10:02:17 PM
Lots of audience participation shots in this video, it looks like it was such a blast!

http://www.broadway.com/Broadway-com-VIDEO-ON-DEMAND-On-The-Scene/broadway_information_html/5015927

re: So, I saw Rock of Ages...
 Jun 3 2009, 10:31:52 PM
"Rock of Ages on the other hand is just bad. I can see why people enjoy it, but it is not good."

If people are enjoying it, and they seem to be acccording to you, isn't that kinda the point of entertainment in general? I also think if they are bringing in an audience ($$$$) it is good for Broadway. Not everyone has to like it, but some do, including a good enough percentage of the nominating committee to nominate it. Hopefully for the sanity of this board, the voting committee did not e

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread
 Jun 2 2009, 11:57:42 AM
There is a modified schedule this week, they are not going to be dark tomorrow, there are actually two shows:

Tuesday, June 2: NO PERFORMANCE
Wednesday, June 3: 2pm & 8pm
Thursday, June 4: 8pm
Friday, June 5: 8pm
Saturday, June 6: 2pm & 8pm
Sunday, June 7: 2pm only

re: Rock of Ages Fan Poster Contest at the Today Show Monday 5/25!
 May 25 2009, 04:41:36 PM
Um, well I loved it! Perfect way to to wrap up my long week end.

So happy the cast and crew were recognized with a Tony nomination for all their hard work and off the chart energy. Congrats ROA!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You