News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KeyToMyHeart

Member Name: KeyToMyHeart
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Legally Blonde in Des Moines
 Feb 26 2009, 11:14:15 AM
Any reviews of Becky's first performance back from her injury?
re: Legally Blonde in Houston
 Feb 20 2009, 04:32:45 PM
My husband and I have now seen Alex Ellis play Margot 3 times and Kate Rockwell once. (I saw Haven Burton in the role on Broadway, but I honestly do not remember her performance.) Alex was super as Margot. She was adorable as the super-ditsy Delta Nu. I realize that Kate is new on this particular production of Legally Blonde, but since she has played Margot before, I had much higher expectations of her portrayal of Margot. Her performance was not bad and she did not make any mistakes. But
 Feb 18 2009, 09:40:47 AM
Okay, BroadwayGuy2, you have a valid point that I said I would not *pay* to see the others. My point at the time was that I would go if I were to receive tickets that someone else wasn't going to use - which happens occasionally. However, you are correct that I should not say that no one else could be Elle without giving at least one other (besides Lauren) a chance. Becky is supposed to be rejoining the tour, so perhaps I will see her in another city as they are going to Dallas and Fort Worth
 Feb 17 2009, 03:54:51 PM
BroadwayGuy2 - While I agree that someone can't be sick all the time, I would like to clarify that in my previous post I mentioned that I have seen LBB now 3 times. Only for the first act of one of those performances did she sound like she wasn't completely on her game. I saw her again the very next night and she was wonderful. Possibly she just wasn't warmed up for the first act the night that I thought she sounded like she might be sick. I personally think LBB is fantastic and that there i
 Feb 16 2009, 03:45:07 PM
I'm the wife of "Song and Dance" above and I have seen Laura Bell Bundy once in New York, then he and I saw Lauren last Wednesday, 2/11, and then Laura Bell on Saturday, 2/14 and Laura Bell on Sunday, 2/15. I thought LBB was so wonderful on Broadway that I became a fan of hers instantly. Her dancing, singing, and acting quality were top-notch. My husband didn't see this on Broadway with me, so when we found out Legally Blonde was coming to Houston, we were really excited to see it. Our first
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You