News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Liberavieve

Liberavieve Profile Photo
Member Name: Liberavieve
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Parade performances:
 Nov 26 2009, 01:49:51 PM
Thank you for posting the performances, KirbyCat; I missed "Billy" and hoped that someone would have the clip up soon.

That said, I enjoyed the performance plenty well enough, but I never seem to understand the production's song choices for events like this. "Solidarity" (albeit, perhaps, a shortened version) would seem like the obvious choice for a cast number, and if it's Billy they're looking to feature, then the song should be "Electricity," right? Are they afraid that doing "Elect

re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jun 7 2009, 10:52:18 PM
Hurray for the three little guys! Bravo, David, Kiril, and Trent!
 May 14 2009, 01:52:13 AM
Sorry that this is a bit late, but I've been busy trying to get all my stuff situated for end-of-year move-out. I've just recently seen the show, and promised reflections, so here they are! I saw the Tuesday 5/12 performance, with Kiril on as Billy and David B. on as Michael and the rest of the cast the same as usual, as far as I could tell. I'd been meaning to get downtown to see the show for months, but Tuesday night was my first time in attendance-- and I was not disappointed.

I gues

May 9 2009, 02:45:10 PM
Hmm, Salene. That's interesting. I was going to say, "Guess we know who'll be on Tuesday evening!"-- Trent and Frank, assuming that Kiril, David A, and David B would have been occupied during the day, but it looks from that link that Frank will be taking part, too. There goes my theory!

Also, WishingOnlyWounds2... that kid is so frickin' cute. That is all.

May 8 2009, 10:31:02 PM
Then I'll report back. :]

Also, I love the link that you posted to "Expressing Yourself," sgv123. That's without a doubt one of my favorite of the show's songs, and I've been looking for a bit of video to it for the longest time. David Bologna's a little pip! After seeing that clip, I really hope to have the chance to see him perform the whole number when I go Tuesday.

May 8 2009, 10:06:27 PM
I've been saying "I need to see Billy! I have to make time!" all semester, and though it should NOT have taken me this long, I've FINALLY bought my ticket for next Tuesday-- a bit of a treat to celebrate the end of exams. I've been so looking forward to it, and I can't wait to finally see it live!

Of course, I'll report back when it's over, if anyone's interested. :]

Apr 6 2009, 06:54:26 PM
They wouldn't just send David off without any noise, would they? I mean, I know he's been getting tall, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen videos (or heard audio, anyway) of boys who've grown up a bit and whose voices have clearly broken and who, in their last show, have taken their keys down significantly rather than just... leaving.
 Apr 4 2009, 02:07:37 AM
Poor Trent! Poor everyone! Get well soon, Billy cast!
 Apr 2 2009, 11:51:48 PM
Tommy again? Very neat for him, but I hope everything's okay with David...

Apr 2 2009, 04:22:17 PM
NJgirl, the rotation that seemed to be in place up until last week would probably have you seeing Trent on Saturday afternoon, but things got unpredictable at the end of the week, so who knows?

I was going to try to get there on Saturday, too, but I mangled my glasses beyond repair and wouldn't be able to see a thing even if I went. :[ So maybe next week.

But that reminds me: is there student rush some weeks and not others? And what exactly is the student rush? ~$40 for

re: Billy Elliot Student Rush???
 Mar 3 2009, 12:34:56 AM
Ah, so there IS a regular student rush! Fantastic. I was wondering how so many people have been able to see this show four, five, nine, seventeen times without completely breaking the bank, and I guess that $40, while still sort of steep, beats an $80+ ticket.

Thanks for the thread!

(Now, when do cheques come in...?)

re: Your Favorite 'Disney' Show, and Why?
 Mar 2 2009, 08:32:42 PM
"The Lion King," without question. Now, that's completely biased based on my love of the movie, but it doesn't change the fact that my fourteen-year-old self was almost moved to tears during 'The Circle of Life.'
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You