News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for misharules123

Member Name: misharules123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Addams Family 3-31-10 Quick Review
 Apr 5 2010, 06:52:52 PM
Ok thanks. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews but I have like every show I've seen so I think this will be fine.
Addams Family 3-31-10 Quick Review
 Apr 4 2010, 08:44:19 PM
I am seeing this show in a few weeks. I'm in row b i was wondering if that is to close. Also did Nathan come out after the show to Sign autographs I heard somewhere he didn't. Thanks
The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Sep 20 2009, 08:56:41 AM
no it didnt close
 Sep 5 2009, 04:59:06 PM
i dont but if someone wants to they can you dont have to be a bitch about it
 Sep 5 2009, 04:44:38 PM
whatever its not like im writing an essay for school i dont really care how i write on a message board
 Sep 5 2009, 04:23:32 PM
does anybody know when david alvarez or trent kowalik leave the show because i know kiril's leaving the 3rd of octorber but i just saw the show and asked my parents if i could go for the 3rd but they said it was to soon to see it again but i was wondering if i went in like november if trent or david would still there because its just a great show and i really hope i get to see it again while there still they its the best show i have seen ever will see and the it was just brilliant i have to see
 Sep 2 2009, 09:07:55 PM
i saw the show today with david alverez he was amazing also david bologna and gregory jbara and haydn played ms wilkinson it was the best show i had ever seen i want to see it again so bad
 Aug 31 2009, 11:10:13 AM
sweet thanks im so excited
re: VMA Side Story
 Aug 30 2009, 10:52:02 PM
my favorite was russels he deffinetly did the best and the sad thing is he,s a comedian not a singer
 Aug 30 2009, 10:45:04 PM
if im at stage door will they sign my poster or program
 Aug 30 2009, 07:36:04 PM
when i saw young frankenstein it was in november so but i hope they do sell them but if they dont i can still go to stage door so...
 Aug 30 2009, 05:47:52 PM
i dont know but i have been to some shows where they offer the signed posters and the give like the proseeds to charity they did it at young frankenstein while that was around so i was just wondering if they did it at billy elliot
 Aug 30 2009, 05:29:32 PM
i know at some shows they sell signed posters do they do that at this show
 Aug 30 2009, 01:09:52 PM
well i guess it doesnt matter who i see but i would preffer kiril david or trent but whatever i also hope i see gregory as the dad so but im just so excited to go i guess i shouldnt really worry about it
 Aug 30 2009, 12:34:46 PM
its not just that when i got the tickets i had never heard of tommy but i wouldnt mind seeing him but from what i read on here it says he and kiril are injured if thats true then i hope i get to see either trent or david
 Aug 30 2009, 12:03:08 PM
so i might see trent or david i hope i see one of the two consindering they won the tony so but i guess ill be fine with who ever i see
 Aug 29 2009, 12:22:23 PM
ok the only reason i replied this message is because i have no clue how to just right something ok so i was just wondering im seeing the show this wednsday for the mattinee and i was just wodering if anyone had any clue as to who will be plyaing billy
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You