News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwaygal5

Member Name: Broadwaygal5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How I Learned to Drive - 1 tix - Weds. 2/15 @8pm
 Feb 14 2012, 10:10:37 AM
I am not able to make tomorrow's (Weds) evening's performance, so if anyone can use my ticket (free) it's yours!
You must be able to pick it up early TONIGHT (Tues) in the theatre district.
pm me if you haven't seen this yet and could use the ticket, thanks!

Book of Mormon Standing Room tickets
 Jan 27 2012, 09:09:26 AM
Claudia, there's someone I've seen on craigslist who offers to stand in line for you for standing room tickets and they claim to have a 100% success rate. I'd be cautious, but it might be worth a shot.
What should I see - Other Desert Cities or Son of a Prophet?
 Nov 1 2011, 08:46:45 AM
Same here, I've seen both and enjoyed both, but if I had to choose one of these two, I'd go with Other Desert Cities.
The Normal Heart's final performance tonight
 Jul 10 2011, 10:43:32 AM
Anyone going?
Criagslist/Ebay Book of Mormon Seating
 Jun 15 2011, 08:18:56 PM
If you buy from someone on Ebay who has been registered for years and has lots of positive feedback, you shouldn't have a problem. I've done it with success many times. Although I've sold extra concert tickets on Craigslist, I probably would never BUY from someone on Craigslist and certainly not expensive BOM tickets.
Book of Mormon Rear Mezz
 Jun 9 2011, 09:02:10 AM
Is there still any availability on the "cheap seats" in rear mezz for September? These may have been snatched up weeks ago. Have you considered SRO or the lottery?
Perfect Crime
 May 5 2011, 08:56:35 AM
I had the misfortune of seeing Perfect Crime a few years ago (cheap ticket/ way to kill a Sunday afternoon). When I got on the elevator to leave, I was next to an older couple. He turned to his wife and said, "The only crime here, is that they took our money for this!"
AMERICAN IDIOT CLOSING SHOW
 Apr 23 2011, 12:25:15 PM
Anyone else going to the last show on Sunday night?
1 Ticket for today's Ghetto Klown Sunday matinee @ 3pm - $20.00
 Apr 3 2011, 01:08:26 PM
GONE
1 Ticket for today's Ghetto Klown Sunday matinee @ 3pm - $20.00
 Apr 3 2011, 11:14:08 AM
Someone in our party can not make it, so there's an empty seat for today's Ghetto Klown with John Leguizamo.
Matinee @ 3pm
Seat is located in the Center Orch, Row N
Will take $20. or best offer.
PM if interested, thanks!

American Idiot Rear Mezzanine
 Mar 10 2011, 08:15:00 PM
On our 4th visit to AI, we sat in Center Mezz, Row Q (to see BJA) and the family had no problem with the view and the $59.00 price was truly a bargain in my book!
1 Flying Circle ticket available for today's (3/5) Spiderman matinee
 Mar 5 2011, 11:47:07 AM
TAKEN, THANKS!
1 Flying Circle ticket available for today's (3/5) Spiderman matinee
 Mar 5 2011, 10:40:07 AM
Last minute plans leaves an open seat for today's matinee. Seat is in Flying Circle and is free to someone who hasn't seen it yet. Who knows how long this WILL be around?!!
PM me if interested and we can meet up on the line into the theatre today. Thanks.

will my parents hate american idiot?
 Mar 1 2011, 09:59:19 PM
My husband and I are in our early 50's and have seen it 4 times - (the last time with Billie Joe Armstrong). We're Green Day fans, but even if we weren't, the show is amazing!
Pee Wee Herman ticket for Tonight @8pm (Free)
 Nov 27 2010, 05:35:34 PM
Sorry for the late notice, but I have an extra ticket for tonight's show...pm me if you're interested asap.
TICKET TAKEN, THANKS

BLoody Bloody Andrew Jackson $20 Ticket Line?
 Aug 23 2010, 09:46:35 AM
My husband arrived at 9am and there were approx. 65 people in line. The line now continues around the corner...
Anyone seeing the first preview of FENCES tonight?
 Apr 14 2010, 04:15:49 PM
Please report back....I won't be seeing this until next Friday and I've been waiting years for Fences to resurface. I'm especially looking forward to seeing Viola Davis again!
Extra ticket for tonight's American Idiot
 Apr 10 2010, 04:27:50 PM
TICKET TAKEN. THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED!!
Extra ticket for tonight's American Idiot
 Apr 10 2010, 02:28:38 PM
We have an extra ticket (Cent Mezz) for tonight's (Sat.) performance. Free to someone who hasn't seen it yet.
PM me asap. We'll be on the bus around 4:30pm.

Mr. & Mrs. Fitch reviews
 Feb 25 2010, 12:17:24 PM
I was there last night for 2nd Generation Night and I felt sorry for all the students who had to sit throught this dreck.

Cookies were good, though!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You