News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for XanaDuDe4

XanaDuDe4 Profile Photo
Member Name: XanaDuDe4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jerry Mitchell is hot!
 Jun 4 2009, 08:58:21 AM
Was next to him in Vegas at PEEPSHOW, these picture and videos don't do the man justice at all, He's amazingly gorgeous and is ALWAYS surrounded by more gorgeous guys, he's like some sort of demi-god of beauty....
re: Singing Roles Traditionally Played By Non-singers
 Apr 8 2009, 09:21:54 AM
I would say pretty much any role that John Lithgow plays.. he always seems to get high praise for a non-singer.
re: Shrek Lotto
 Apr 6 2009, 05:20:04 AM
Don't do it... Did you want to pay 25 dollars to listen to the cast sing??? That's what you'll get if you do the lotto. The seats are in the front row, but the stage is built up so high that you can only see chest up if the cast is standing on the front of the stage. Just buy your tickets in advance. There were little old ladies in the row behind us (second row) who paid full price for their tickets and couldn't see anything either. Sit in the back.... Not a front row show.
PEEPSHOW in VEGAS
 Apr 2 2009, 10:15:07 AM
Has anyone seen a preview yet, or planning to see one?

I'm going to see it next weekend

re: 'HAIR' Day after opening boxoffice intake.
 Apr 2 2009, 10:04:27 AM
Something to think about...

It probably takes 4-6 members of the Hair tribe's salary to equal just that of Ms. Lupone's. Then after the show swept the Tony's, I'm sure the salary for each of the leads went up a good bit. Gypsy was only pulling in about $800,000 in its final weeks. It had to be incredibly hard for them to even think about recouping in such a short time.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You