News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for luckydude

Member Name: luckydude
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Taylor Hicks in Memphis?
 Feb 20 2010, 04:05:05 AM
You are right sweetsmoke, I have read what many of the people in Grease have written about him in their blogs. I especially remember one of them talking about how he was just a regular guy and was always making them laugh. Got them tickets to something they wanted to go to. And the people that work in the theater, ushers, and others have had nice things to say. Everybody has a bad day once in awhile but all in all I have always heard good things.
I was reading about the play and its such a

Taylor Hicks in Memphis?
 Feb 19 2010, 12:18:23 PM
haha greens if its really that bad maybe I would change my mind. I'm not that familiar with the show but thought the time period and the story line sounded perfect for T. H. I'd really enjoy seeing Taylor try that kind of a part.
I'm sure he would make it better but perhaps it can't be redeemed. I'd be interested what others think about the show itself.

Taylor Hicks in Memphis?
 Feb 19 2010, 02:21:00 AM
I think Taylor Hicks would be great for this role. He has a quite high tenor. Great voice range. I've read from several that he is great to work with. He has a great love and knowledge of music from that era and in person he looks quite young. He has spent a good deal of time in clubs in the south, I think he could bring some real life experience to the show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You