News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AryaUnderfoot

AryaUnderfoot Profile Photo
Member Name: AryaUnderfoot
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: rOcKS @ 'Finian's Rainbow'
 Oct 23 2009, 06:14:05 PM
I was going to post a review of my own, but you just said it all for me, rOcKs!
Let it in.
 Aug 21 2009, 10:03:09 PM
OH! How could I forget to mention that I have a ticket for the matinee on September 5th?!? A 105! SO EXCITED to spend my birthday at Hair!
Let it in.
 Aug 21 2009, 10:01:26 PM
Aww! Jazzy, you're the best!
Let it in.
 Aug 21 2009, 09:54:59 PM
I feel like I don't post on this thread enough, so here I am to spread some love!
We Love Hair!
 Jul 21 2009, 01:50:27 AM
Can I just give my love to the HAIR lotto? It's soo much fun! The lotto guy is actually nice and fair and he always gets everyone so excited! My favorite is yelling "They don't need them! WOOOO!"

Taylor, that just made my day, because that was my friend and I who didn't need the tickets! And Alex really is the best of the best when it comes to lottos.

We Love Hair!
 Jul 21 2009, 01:35:05 AM
I noticed on the last page that someone asked about the # of people singing during The Flesh Failures. Sometimes there are more people singing because Caissie and/or Sasha just don't have the power behind their voice that night. They will also switch out who sings the higher part so they don't wear out their voices as easily.

Also wanted to say that I saw the show again yesterday and Steele was BRILLIANT as Berger!

re: Shakespeare in the Park Lines
 Jul 10 2009, 07:12:34 PM
I'm just thinking that, no matter what happens, we are going to have one ROCKIN night on Sunday! (Even if it means we have to go somewhere else and act it out ourselves!)
re: Who's Going to Broadway Barks?
 Jul 10 2009, 04:34:45 PM
I think I may take an earlier train into the city so I can go. It looks like fun!
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 02:52:35 PM
I agree! I mean, I can understand wanting to hold off on the standing room if the entire mezz is empty (and I've been to performances where that was pretty much true) but some of the people in the box office (I've noticed it's the women, mostly) take it to the point of if there's a single seat open they won't give them out. I honestly wish they would just decide one way or the other. Once I got yelled at for ASKING if it was available and when I came back another day around 5 (after checking
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 02:38:38 PM
Yeah their standing room policy really depends on who's working. Someday sell them when the box office opens no matter what and others won't sell them until EVERY SINGLE SEAT is sold... Very inconsistant.
 Jul 10 2009, 01:44:01 PM
It's kind of sad that I'm afraid of getting there at 2 AM on Sunday and not getting a seat. Am I the only one who thinks it's gotten a bit out of hand?
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 12:10:13 PM
CS-I actually prefer Saycon over Sasha. She's no match for Sasha's vocals, but I think she has a better charaterization.
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 12:06:02 PM
I've been in love with Michael James Scott since the time I saw the show and there were 3 girls out. Well, 3 females out and only 2 female swings means Michael had to go in for a female tribe track (Lauren in case you were wondering) and completely KILLED IT! Couldn't take my eyes off him!
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 11:53:33 AM
I think Tommar is completely adoreable and would bring out a whole different Hud, which is awesome! At this point I think I prefer seeing understudies. It makes for an entirely new show.
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 11:38:17 AM
Leia, I'm convinced we're soulmates... I read Tommar as Hud and went YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 11:01:32 AM
I could handle standing room, but I wouldn't have money to get home... And although it's VERY tempting, it just isn't worth spending the night on the streets of Manhattan.
Hair 7/7
 Jul 10 2009, 10:20:53 AM
Aww! Now I'm sad, because I can't afford to go. Boo!
Hair 7/7
 Jul 9 2009, 10:11:41 PM
As much as I love Jay, I would totally go Showgirls on his butt just to see Paris go on for Claude...
 Jul 9 2009, 12:00:14 AM
I'm planning on overnighting the closing. I was actully wondering if anyone wanted to accompany me... Waiting in line alone can be DREADFULLY boring. I'll probably be getting to the park around 2:30-3:00. Let me know!
re: If you could play one role from any show on stage, what would it be?
 Jun 23 2009, 12:24:03 AM
Amy from Company
Diana from Next to Normal
Berger from Hair (You never said it had to be REALISTIC...)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You