News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HairyMeeskiteInAnotherHall

HairyMeeskiteInAnotherHall Profile Photo
Member Name: HairyMeeskiteInAnotherHall
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Book of Mormon Cancellation line
 Jul 9 2011, 12:45:07 AM
If tickets were premium, do they cost premium prices if they're sold in the cancellation line?
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Aug 2 2010, 01:22:54 PM
I have a Rent opening night Playbill..
If anyone's interested, PM with offers..

Stage Door Questions (LEND ME A TENOR/SOUTH PACIFIC)
 Jul 25 2010, 11:07:20 PM
I only have Lend Me A Tenor info:
For the performance I was at, Tony Shalhoub, Brooke Adams, Mary Catherine Garrison, and Jay Klaitz came out and signed for everyone. Justin Bartha also came out, but literally skipped over every other person, and seemed like he was in a rush.

From what I've heard before, Anthony LaPaglia doesn't allow pictures to be taken of him.

There is definitely a poster. I'm not sure about a program, however.

Trust - First Preview
 Jul 23 2010, 11:22:17 PM
About 2 hours.
Trust - First Preview
 Jul 23 2010, 10:56:13 PM
I just got back from the first preview of Trust. I'll say that the whole was less than the sum of its parts.

The play is the problem. There's just nothing there - no substance, no message, barely any humor for a "dark comedy." This was the first time I witnessed a show in New York that didn't end in the mandatory standing ovation.

The actors themselves were bogged down by the material. No one shined because no one was allowed to. Zach Braff was decent with what he was given, as

Who is going to N2N tonight?
 Jul 18 2010, 11:58:17 PM
The Twitter info is correct. A man in the orchestra was convulsing and doubled over. I'm not sure what happened to him, but I'm hoping everything was alright.

Anthony Rapp, along with Michael Greif, was in the audience. The understudies were watching the show from behind the orchestra, at least during the first act.

The stage door was beyond ridiculous, but who can blame the fans? I left.

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC'S reopening tonight....
 Jul 15 2010, 12:04:12 PM
So sorry PReeves2! It's fixed. If it makes a difference, the spoiler has nothing to do with the plot, nor will knowing it affect your enjoyment of the show.

A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC'S reopening tonight....
 Jul 14 2010, 07:57:48 PM
I was at the matinee. A few notes:

I have never seen this production (or any other, for that matter) of the show, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Peters was fantastic. I cannot imagine how Zeta-Jones could have played this role. Bernadette Peters had a little bit of Peters in her Desiree, but she was touching, hilarious and heartbreaking. There were visibile tears in her eyes during "Clowns," as well as audible sobs in the audience. This is definitely her role.

Kristin looks dreadful!
 Jun 25 2010, 04:34:51 PM
She doesn't look THAT bad.
Quick unrelated question: How long do these events usually last? Would it be possible to see Jane Krakowski at 5, and then run over to see the re-opening of ALNM at 7?

Joseph Revival
 May 9 2010, 08:34:08 PM
Double post
Joseph Revival
 May 9 2010, 08:34:02 PM
As much as I would hate this, I've always wanted to see Andrea McArdle as the narrator..
re: Please help me figure out the name of this play!
 Aug 24 2009, 11:32:55 PM
Sure Thing by David Ives
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You