News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chellylovesrent

chellylovesrent Profile Photo
Member Name: chellylovesrent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Name the 1st Broadway show you saw -- on Broadway
 May 27 2011, 03:59:32 PM
The first show I saw on Broadway was Wicked on my birthday in 2007. I've seen it twice since then.
Your Most Hated Musical
 Mar 20 2011, 04:49:10 PM
XANADU
BILLY ELLIOT dancer, 12, killed in UK bus accident
 Mar 19 2011, 09:27:38 PM
It is such a shame that we have lost two young, talented performers in five months (Shannon Travarez in Nov.). It breaks my heart when we lose child performers who do not get to grow as a performer, and have to go too soon. My heart goes out to her family.
Will Smith to Helm ANNIE Movie Remake Starring Daughter Willow?
 Jan 27 2011, 11:32:18 AM
I'm not sure about this idea-both a remake and having Willow. I think they should leave the original Annie alone, but maybe Willow will do a good job. It also depends on who else is in the movie.
'A Chorus Line' Spoof
 Jan 17 2011, 08:12:12 PM
Loved it! Congratulatons! :)
Saddest moment in musical
 Jan 8 2011, 10:40:34 AM
When Collins says "It's Over" in Rent.
The Letter from Billy Elliot nearly brought me to tears.
"Left Behind" from Spring Awakening

Broadway songs that when you hear them they send chills doen your spine.
 Nov 15 2010, 08:07:16 PM
RENT is my favorite musical, and "Seasons of Love" really gives me chills. "I'll Cover You" is another one. When Collins says:"Are We a thing?" and Angel replies "Darling, we're everything" and they go right into song, that definatley sends chills up my spine.
IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25
 Oct 27 2010, 09:28:08 PM
I was worried that this would happen. I love this show, and I hope that this will be Off-Broadway a few months after it closes. My family and I might be going back to NY, and I really wanted to see ITH again.

next to normal is trying
 Oct 3 2010, 06:56:16 PM
Why won't they just make an offical announcement? I really don't want N2N to close because I want to go to NYC to see N2N and Memphis since I haven't seen those two shows yet.
I just checked Broadway.com and tickets are on sale through January 16, so that's the day it could close? Hope not.

LOVE NEVER DIES will not arrive on broadway this season...uh duh?
 Oct 3 2010, 06:52:50 PM
I think the soundtrack is okay, but it's obviously not as good as the original. They should have just made it a workshop (not sure if it was one) before opening it in London. Tim Rice or someone else that's amazing should've wrote the lyrics.
In The Heights Not To Close
 Oct 3 2010, 06:45:05 PM
I really hope that ITH will not close. it's such a great show, and it will make a lot of money when the movie comes out. Just hope they will wait.
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Oct 3 2010, 06:43:35 PM
I really want to get an autograph from Kristen Chenoweth, but I have a quesiton: If you want an autograph, you just put an envelope in an envelope? I was looking through some of the other posts and I heard that people have sent posters to get signed, so does the cast get a new box to send it back in? I've never done this before, so I was just wondering. Thanks :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You