News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mattrett

Member Name: mattrett
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fantasticks art bundle -ever seen?
 Feb 13 2018, 10:40:35 PM

Anyone ever seen this? Appears to be posters from each of the first 10 years of the original "Fantasticks", so would be from like 1970.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192451201844?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Gift certificate up for grabs
 Jan 3 2014, 02:15:51 PM
Got a Broadway.com gift cert for $75. If anyone wants it, I can take $50 via PayPal. Free money! :) Let me know ASAP.
Free TEMPERAMENTALS Tickets
 Feb 10 2010, 08:04:19 AM
http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2010/02/the-temperamentals-ticket-giveaway-dont-miss-out.html

Easy-to-enter and easy-to-win contest for a pair in NYC. The show was great if anyone was wondering.

re: Blithe Spirit Stage Door
 Jul 17 2009, 10:05:32 AM
If any BLITHE SPIRIT fans are looking for a ticket for tonight's show (Friday), I have one that's cheap and amazing for pickup in the near future in Manhattan. Mom's sick again & can't attend. matthewrettenmund@gmail.com
re: NEXT TO NORMAL Tix Tonight Question
 May 10 2009, 05:15:28 PM
Well, come get it, lol. I'm near the theater if you want to meet soon. If not, I'll know better next time!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 May 10 2009, 03:50:56 PM
Wish I'd seen this thread earlier. I have 2 tix for tonight (Sunday)'s 7:30 show. $35 each. They're C in the Mezz (so I think are like $111 face value, but I got them deeply discounted and can't go so I'm just trying to recoup). E-me if you are interested in meeting soon to buy them. Thanks!
re: NEXT TO NORMAL Tix Tonight Question
 May 10 2009, 02:34:35 PM
Thanks, that's helpful! I guess I'm in a good spot because if I sell them, yay. If not, I still see a show. I saw some people who wanted rush (prob for matinee, though) at the theater but felt icky saying psssssst you need tickets???
NEXT TO NORMAL Tix Tonight Question
 May 10 2009, 02:22:48 PM
I have 2 extra tickets for the 7:30 show tonight...is there any legit way of selling them to someone who could actually use them, or is any re-selling considered scalping even if you're not making $? They were TDF so total is like $35 each, and they're great tickets (C in MEZZ). If all else fails, we'll just cancel another opportunity and see it, but I'd love to find out if there is any way to work around that. Thanks.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You